to hold superior; to appoint; to nominate; to like better
condition
resemble
solace
prefer

Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

A bad Workman blames his Tools. | Uncle Mas, You are losing Burma again to Mr. Anchi.
Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #16 (permalink) Sun Jul 01, 2012 14:10 pm   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Hi Mujibur,

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words. It is really great to know that people in different parts of that so various and so unpredictable world so friendly to me.

Thanks to Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin I have been experiencing two of the most wonderful and mysterious days of my life. I have received so many warm, infusive and inspiring words as if I have just climbed to the top of Everest.

I don't think that I have deserved it but I really appreciate it.

Take care,

Yuri
_________________
Everything is Anything.

Please NO Youtube on "My first steps in English" thread... Yuri Zverev
Yuri Yurinov

Location: Russia

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #17 (permalink) Sun Jul 01, 2012 15:52 pm   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Hi Yuri!

As you sow, so you reap! Your unyielding determination and efforts brought you the remarkable successes!

Along with you Iím taking the opportunity to express my gratitude and thanks to Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin for generating laughter, a noble means, here! A laughter a day, keeps the doctor away!

By the by, possibly you've learnt that two Bangladeshi women just recently won over the peak of the Everest. Another two Bangladeshi men climbed also the peak of the Everest before these two women. The morals these great men and women possess and the struggles they undertook are the excellent sources of my encouragement to snatch the successes of impossible nature. These Everest-winners are the living examples of ďNothing is impossible to a winning heart!Ē

With warm regards,

Mujibur
_________________
I'm trying to be consistent in learning the English language skills.
Mujibur

Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #18 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:00 am   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Dear Mr. Mujibur,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. But I'm not that good, at least not good enough yet.

I'm simply writing this and that from my naughty, cheeky heart.

And I wonder where you've learned your high command of English. You must have gone to Oxford. Incredible.

My heartiest congratulations on Bangladesh's achievements.

kind regards.

I hope you don't mind my cheeky writings.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #19 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:05 am   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Dear Mr. Yuri,

Thank you very much for you kind comments.

And you truly deserve our admiration on your achievement.

Have fun comrade General.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #20 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:05 am   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Dear Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

Itís unjust to be oneís own judge, at least publicly! You may not be that good, but it seems many people like you!

There is always the scope to become a better person; and, my one of the missions here is to improve my personal qualities and abilities gradually. I believe, I can share with the excellencies of others of this forum and improve myself in all aspects.

Your naughty, cheeky heart is most welcome, as long you enjoy it and refresh yourself! I'm grateful to you for being learning the word 'cheeky' from your expression here!

Honestly, I must mention that your words of appreciations about me and of my country, Bangladesh, have enlightened and encouraged me to a highest degree possible! You deserve lot of thanks from the core of my heart!

With warm regards,

Mujibur
_________________
Mujibur

Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #21 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:33 am   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Dear Mr. Mujibur,

I'm most honoured by your kind compliments.

And I really admire your high command of English.

Bangladesh is one of our best neighours on earth. We've long been together peacefully and amicably throughout our histories. That's adorable?

Kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #22 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:28 pm   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Dear Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

Thank you so much for recognizing my English language skills at a higher level. Indeed, I always long for such a friend who appreciates and encourages me! Iím really putting on more efforts to further enrich my English language skills having strengths and energy out of feedback given by my well-wishers and friends like you.

Bangladesh and Burma have got a long history of friendship and mutual dependence. Culturally weíre very close to each other. We're peaceful neighbors. No doubt, itíll last always!

With warm regards,

Mujibur
_________________
Mujibur

Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #23 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:52 pm   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Dear Mr. Mujubar,

I'm not an English expert, but I find your English quite perfect.

Have fun with English, Have fun with the ETN.

We'll always take Bangladesh as one of our best neighbours.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #24 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 13:42 pm   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Dear Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

It's very important to have fun while learning English!

Instead of studying method of English, I've learnt the principle of practicing English for improving my listening and speaking skills. The rate of posting frequency you and me are maintaining, would be of much help for vital practices.

My goal is not to be a pedantic English learner; I should remain happy if I can attain a reasonable standard to communicate in English effectively, and understand the ongoing events in the English world.

I really appreciate your fun making attitude; it gives you a sporty environment to intensify practices with lot of fun. Letís try how much we can proceed through fun making!

Best regards,

Mujibur
_________________
Mujibur

Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #25 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 14:04 pm   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Thank you Mr. Mujabur.

When we have light and darkness and black and white, in my IQ40ed opinion, it is wise to live in the light and white life as much as we can. Particularly, in the relatively short human life.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #26 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 14:09 pm   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Mujibur wrote:
Dear Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

Best regards,

Mujibur

I'd love to do so. If you are patient enough to my rough writings. I mean your idea is most welcome.
Great.

kind regards.

Now I'm to catch No.3 the Cyborg who can run in the word marathon like an Ethiopian. Incredible man. All my Nike s were worn out to catch him.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Congratulations Mr. Yuri! #27 (permalink) Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:38 am   Congratulations Mr. Yuri!

Dear Mr. Mujibur,

Would you mind starting to write a new topic of your own?

I'lll be happy to follow you.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Outer spaceHappy 4th of JulyCongratulations Mr. Yuri!Stunning Passive VoicesA women's rights advocateMy teacher says it's posh to say...Basics of EnglishWho are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?How to live to the fullest?How I acquire English wordsThe Asians' World?I wanna say some thing about flowersRain!