to join with; to connect to; to become attached to
streamline
prefer
volunteer
affiliate

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 99, 100, 101  Next

How important are free learning materials to you? | My back garden/my back yard
How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1486 (permalink) Fri Nov 02, 2012 23:37 pm   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

That's exactly him. I saw this guy last night roaming the forum....

TOEIC listening, photographs: A camera man

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1487 (permalink) Sat Nov 03, 2012 0:55 am   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

That was Dozy.

<grin and duck>
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1488 (permalink) Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:46 am   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

I don't think so, Bev. Dozy's ears look completely different than this guy's.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Two girls walking

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1489 (permalink) Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:15 am   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Oh, yes. My Mistake. I see what you mean.

Dozy's ears are decidedly larger.
_________________

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1490 (permalink) Sat Nov 03, 2012 15:52 pm   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

No exactly large but shaped differently. Please take a look again you'll see it too.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Building high

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1491 (permalink) Sat Nov 03, 2012 16:02 pm   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Hmmm... maybe a little squarer at the bottom...
I guess it's a case of mistaken identity on my part.
_________________

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1492 (permalink) Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:44 pm   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Hello Monica,

Congratulations!

You did it! I'm totally in agreement with you that everyone will end-up in positive impressions as the 30/30 challenge is taken up with adherence!

One will derive more and more as the challenge is taken up again and again!:)

With warm regards,

Mujibur
_________________
I'm trying to be consistent in learning the English language skills.
Mujibur

Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

30/30 Challenge #1493 (permalink) Sun Nov 04, 2012 22:40 pm   30/30 Challenge

Hi, Mujibur!

Thank you!
I'm glad to hear you! I'm thankful for having you as my companionship in this ... let's say ...journey.
Should I restart it again and again? Only if you follow me :). Blackmail!

I'd like to start a new project, but something different, which I haven't done before, I don't know yet, but I'm going to do some research on the Forums.

In the mean time, I'll do some more tests because I have much to learn, I'll try to ignore the subtitling when I watch a movie, I'll continue listening to the radio daily, I'll read the messages on the Forum and post messages when I feel like. Not boring at all!

Do you have any plans related to your English? If you find something interesting, please let me know, and I might follow you.

We'll keep in touch, then.
Monica
Monica28

Location: Romania

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1494 (permalink) Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:31 am   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Hi, Monica!

Your posts are full of ideas and proposals, i.e. of initiatives to make progresses in learning English language skills effectively! No matter either ‘I follow you’ or ‘you follow me’! Ultimately, are there dramatic improvements? – is the key question.;-)

I already see that you’re used to setting mini-goals and follow them up adherently! I envy you for that, indeed!;-) I’m in agreement with you that you’re in the right path to learn and practice and eventually to fulfill the expectations.

I’m really eager to share the companionship with you – the most resourceful person!:)

No doubt, we’ll be complementing each other in the quest of arriving at the higher proficiency levels of English language!

Bye for now!

Mujibur
_________________
Mujibur

Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

30/30 challenge-How to learn english #1495 (permalink) Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:42 am   30/30 challenge-How to learn english

Hello everybody!
I am again here. I read your e-mail english class and I decided to take the 30/30 challenged. It is true all you say about out habits. Since the lesson 'Are you a winner' I began to listen some CDs while I am driving and I have to say that I have learnt a lot. I understand easily some exprtessions when I listen them, and I can say these expressions correctly and in a natural way. With this new challenge I hope to improve more!
Thanks a lot for your support!
Martha0108

Location: Miami, Fl

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1496 (permalink) Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 am   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Hello Martha,

Thank you for taking up the 30/30 challenge! Please put on here something consistently that listened from an authentic audio source! Listening and writing would help you a lot towards achieving the "winner" goals!

Mujibur
_________________
Mujibur

Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Venglish-test.net community on G+ !!?? #1497 (permalink) Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:00 am   Venglish-test.net community on G+ !!??

Hi Torsten
I would like to ask you about the community on G+. Is community Venglish-test.net there?
I watched movies that are placed on your G+ profile. They perfectly complement grammar tests
online. Please every suggestion on where I can find materials helpful in studying. The web is
a lot of similar pages, so please concrete guidelines. Thank you very much.
Have a good sunday.
MrTolek
MrTolek

Location: Nottingham UK

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1498 (permalink) Wed Mar 27, 2013 13:47 pm   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Hi , i'd like to take part in this challenge
Niloufar1

Location: Iran

Do you know how to improve your English? #1499 (permalink) Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:32 am   Do you know how to improve your English?

Dear Torsten;

I agree with you. Since the day I moved from Montreal Quebec to Toronto Ontario, I am watching English movies, news, different series of channels on T.V., I deal with english speaking people, I work in the Government, I did some studies at Guelph University, of course in english. But up till now my level of english is not up to the people grown up here.

I mean when there is a document to read, they read quick like seconds when I have to take minutes to understand each word.

In a timed written test, multiple choices, I should answer 90 questions in 2 hours. Each question is a big half page information about the subject then 5 or 7 very similar answers and I have to find the correct answer quickly and I should not think twice about it. I failed. I feel very bad.
I don't know what more I can do?
Yvette
Yvette Hennes

Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1500 (permalink) Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:29 am   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Dear Yvette, I suggest you first complete the 30/30 Challenge and after that we speak again.

TOEIC listening, talks: Company official informs employees about job cuts

Please read it and correct the mistakeshow to prepare for speaking test in toefl®Sunbathing can be dangerousCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?Don't,Mobile phone scamApologies.Grammar scolds unite!Staying Alive!Why English is the AAA Language in the world?Would you surrender it to ?Demonstrations in Turkey?How does a drive-through bank work?