spoiled; immoral; dishonest; perverted
flexible
corrupt
edge
admirable

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101

How important are free learning materials to you? | My back garden/my back yard
Re: 30 day listening to English challenge #1501 (permalink) Thu May 16, 2013 15:50 pm   Re: 30 day listening to English challenge

Dear Torsten,

I totally agreed with you, especially "Your level of commitment will largely depend on what goals you have in life." It is very useful not only in learning English but also in daily life.

Thanks for your guidance.

PS:
I have a doubt of using "in" in front of "learning English" and "daily life".
Please kindly correct and explain me.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Nay Chi
Nay Chi

How to learn english? #1502 (permalink) Thu May 16, 2013 18:59 pm   How to learn english?

Hello everyone;

I add to all what you mentioned earlier. I bought a religious calendar on First of January, 2013. Every day it provides a verse from the Holy Bible.

God, this english language used is not what I am used to.

Example; on Tuesday, May 28, 2013. The verse is;
"Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the Lord. (Leviticus 19:14)"

Any comment, please?
Yvette
Yvette Hennes

Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Re: How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1503 (permalink) Sun Jul 07, 2013 18:55 pm   Re: How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Hello everyone,

I'm one of new members. I really want to improve my English skills. I come from Viet Nam,this is link of my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004555682911
If you have the same ideal with me, let's be friend of mine. We can chat, talk and share everything about what we interest in,
Ve

Location: Viet Nam

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1504 (permalink) Tue Aug 13, 2013 18:35 pm   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Hi Torsten

you are absolutely right
Turat

Location: Kyrgyzstan

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1505 (permalink) Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:26 am   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

hello every one
At first when I got up in the morning I listened audio book for about 20 minute and after that I practice my English book.and in the afternoon when my daily activities have been finished I practice English and I listen to the audio books
Raz.biniaz

Location: Iran, Shiraz

How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge) #1506 (permalink) Fri Aug 23, 2013 17:56 pm   How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

Sir Torsten,

Good evening! Can I use the KJV 1611 bible as my resource in audio listening? I have a complete recording of KJV 1611 bible in audio.
Olivers

Please read it and correct the mistakeshow to prepare for speaking test in toeflŪSunbathing can be dangerousCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?Don't,Mobile phone scamApologies.Grammar scolds unite!Staying Alive!Why English is the AAA Language in the world?Would you surrender it to ?Demonstrations in Turkey?How does a drive-through bank work?