a loose robe, fastening with a sash, the principal outer garment in Japan
bronchus
kimono
inroad
mishap

A guidance to recommend you: <SATŪ Critical Reading Game> by James Hong

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Raising SATŪ score | A little advice: How I can improve my score from a 1530 to at least a 2100?
A guidance to recommend you: <SAT Critical Reading Game> by James Hong #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:56 am   A guidance to recommend you: <SAT Critical Reading Game> by James Hong

I came here to talk about what I experienced for last few months.
I thought I should achieve my SAT goal before getting into grade 12. (as many ppl do think so)
At first, I was shocked with my first SAT comprehension score. I depressed a lot that I could not succeed in this college competition. So I just go over all the test practices at random. However, this method didn't work for me.
I was just stressed out, but no progress at all.

Thus I decided to get over from the basis. After asking around, I got a book called "SAT Critical Reading Game" written by James Hong.
I first was attracted with the word "game" for the "hard task" that I was struggling with.

I wondered how this book would let my reading comprehension to be developed. To be honest, I doubted.

However, as I study with the book's guide, I realized reading needs not only one's basic knowledge and skill but also a strategic technique to find out what the examiner wants. This book led me how to solve the problems more easily like a "game".

I would recommend this SAT reading "game" book by James Hong to all of you.
It not only guided me not only how to solve reading problems but also the way I accomplish my future for college what I wished for a long time:)[/s]
Camille_Choi

A guidance to recommend you: <SAT Critical Reading Game> by James Hong #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 am   A guidance to recommend you: <SAT Critical Reading Game> by James Hong

Well... i had similar experience. I actually attended the academy and well... i didnt believe what he taught but after many sessions my scores went up just because i followed this method... i really encourage you to look at this book
Hiimfie

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
A guidance to recommend you: <SAT Critical Reading Game> by James Hong #3 (permalink) Sat Jul 07, 2012 0:50 am   A guidance to recommend you: <SAT Critical Reading Game> by James Hong

The advertisement of this book has been circulating quite a bit. Are you sure this book is any good for students?
Themightybluebook

A guidance to recommend you: <SAT Critical Reading Game> by James Hong #4 (permalink) Sat Jul 07, 2012 17:27 pm   A guidance to recommend you: <SAT Critical Reading Game> by James Hong

The guy above is a scammer. Thanks.
Sellsgis

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
kaplan SATŪ or barron's SATŪ?writing multiple-choiceSelling SATŪ, OLD SATŪ, ONLINE COURSE and AP tests and LOOKING FOR OCT 2012!!!!Selling SATŪ QAS and AP tests at $4 for each!!!!!!!!!!!!QASThe quality and attention to detail is apparent.ESL tutor offerSATŪ Prep Vocab from any mobile phoneSATŪ scholarship2 Weeks left for SATŪ exam!PLEASE HELP ME CHECK AND RATE MY ESSAY! THANK YOU SO MUCHMemorize SATŪ Vocab! :DNotice: Lambents is a scammer