entertaining; distracting; deflecting; amusing
nautical
callous
imminent
diverting

I wanna start preparing for TOEFLŪ for my Masters program

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Is it more important to be able to work | TOEFLŪ essay sample: Employ the young
I wanna start preparing for TOEFL for my Masters program #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:05 am   I wanna start preparing for TOEFL for my Masters program

Assalam o alaikum Everybody,

I am an Engineering Student and wanna start preparing for TOEFL for my Masters program. I need to know the basic test pattern ? The requirments of TOEFL ? How to prepare for the test ? How to get registered for TOEFL examination ?

If someone can help me out of this please ..

TOEFL listening discussions: What problem does the student have?
Muhammad Omar

TOEFLŪ essay sample: The disadvantages of using science...TOEFLŪ essay samples: People work because they need money toTOEFLŪ essay samples: Do you agree or disagree with...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Many teachers assign homework to studentTOEFLŪ essay sample: The best way to learn foreign languagesWhat should I take - PBT or CBT?TOEFLŪ essay sample: People attend college or university...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Newspapers influence public opinionTOEFLŪ essay sample: What are the characteristics of...TOEFLŪ essay sample: What are the consequences of pollution?TOEFLŪ essay sample: Do you agree or disagree with...ToeflŪ score range 233 - 287TOEFLŪ essay sample: Use of animals in scientific research...