Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to wind; to ramble; to roam; walk about aimlessly; carry on in a leisurely way
discriminate
spurn
juxtapose
meander
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Asking for GMATŪ materials except from Mba.com website is an offence!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
140+140+100 vocabulary tests
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Require GMATŪ and TOEFLŪ material ASAP! | GMATŪ issue essay
listening exercises
Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #16 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:48 am   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

i too ned it please send me a copy as we ashish_arora_1986@hotmail.com
Ashish1986

Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #17 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:52 am   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

Hello Ashis,

What do you want to do with the Official Guide to the GMAT? What do you need it for?

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and a professor in the professor's office
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #18 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2007 15:25 pm   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

i started this topic coz i needed d material!!!!!!!!!!but it seems dat you guys already presumed dat d book is being given for free or by lottery or somethin!!!!!how d hell u guys dare to leave your damn nd lame E-mail id's with such an ease as you are going to be provided wid d soft copy...haaaaa!!!!!!!!damn...even i'm also asking for the material & you people are so dumb to be asking me again nd again d same thing..which i don't have as a soft copy!!!!well....u people shud keep on tryin..coz...nobody's providing shit to ya'll!!!!!!
Hardrockerenator

request to u all for mailing me official guide of GMAT & TOEFL. #19 (permalink) Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:03 am   request to u all for mailing me official guide of GMAT & TOEFL.

I am nirav.

I want official guide to GMAT & TOEFL.
please mail me.
Nvt29

request to u all for mailing me official guide of GMAT & TOEFL. #20 (permalink) Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:05 am   request to u all for mailing me official guide of GMAT & TOEFL.

i am nirav.
Only one month left for my exams
So, please mail me official guide to GMAT & Toefl at my mail
niravtailor29@yahoo.co.in
Nvt29

Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #21 (permalink) Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:01 pm   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

Hi nvt29,

Why do you want to take the GMAT and TOEFL? What do you want to study?

TOEIC listening, photographs: Rickshaws
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #22 (permalink) Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:14 am   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

First of all I thank u for your kind response.
I want to do MBA thats why I am going for GMAT & TOEFL.
So, for achieving best score I request you to send me Official guide of GMAT & TOEFL iBT.
Hopping for favourable reply.
Thank you.
Nvt29

Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #23 (permalink) Wed Aug 01, 2007 16:41 pm   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

Hi nvt29,

Many thanks for your message. Could you please tell me why you want to obtain an MBA? I'm asking because at some point you start thinking about such questions like "How does an economy work and what role does the 'copyright' concept play?" You see, if you want to purchase the "Official Guide to the GMAT", you can do so at Amazon or any other retailer. If you want to save money, you can go to eBay and purchase a used copy. At any rate, you should give the authors of the book something in return for their work instead of trying to delude them. Understanding this basic principle might much more valuable than all the information contained in the books you are trying to get.

Please let me know what you think. Also, if you want to become a business executive you might try sticking to correct spelling.
Regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: Weightlifting
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Pls email me Official GMAT Guide 11th edition IT'S URGENT #24 (permalink) Thu Sep 06, 2007 20:33 pm   please email me Official GMAT Guide 11th edition IT'S URGENT

please email me Official GMAT Guide 11th edition my email id is poortisuri@yahoo.com

thnks in advance
Poorti

Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #25 (permalink) Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:17 am   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

can anyone please mail Official Guide for GMAT 11th Edition on r_sujeet@hotmail.com
Sujeet

Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #26 (permalink) Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:15 am   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

Can any one send me OG 11th edition? It will be a great help.
My email address vinaysodani@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Vinay
Vinaysodani

Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #27 (permalink) Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:56 am   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

Why don't you want to buy the book? I'm sure you have heard of the term "copyright"?

TOEIC listening, photographs: Winter wonderland
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #28 (permalink) Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:06 am   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

can anyone please mail Official Guide for GMAT 11th Edition.

My email id: deepmat14@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Sudhi
Sudhi

Official Guide for GMAT 11th Edition #29 (permalink) Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:30 am   Official Guide for GMAT 11th Edition

Hi All,

Could anyone please send me the soft copy or the link to download Official Guide for GMAT 11th Edition @ sagarbhatia_1986@yahoo.com / bhatia.sagar@nsn.com.

Thanx.

Sagar Bhatia
Saggy_Isb

Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition #30 (permalink) Thu May 08, 2008 9:42 am   Can anyone email me Official Guide 4 GMAT 11th edition

Uhmm? I would love one too... angeldm2001@yahoo.ca
AngieD
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Require GMATŪ and TOEFLŪ material ASAP! | GMATŪ issue essay
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GREŪ or GMATŪ in my case. please help me!!!Statement of Purpose Sample for all programStatement of Purpose for Finance (sample)Ask Stacy Blackman ConsultingReview a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing!Preparing for the GMATŪ exam?GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very Importantcompared to versus when compared toI need help for preparation in MBA...Improve your grammar: I worked very hard over the last year for GMATŪ...GMATŪ OG 11th edditionGMATŪ essay on topic: Global Financial CrisisScored 780 in GMATŪ