misleading; mistaken; deceptive; disappointing unsound; false
vernal
fallacious
gossamer
malicious

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Will the mouse eat books?

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Men or women are they better drivers? | TOEFLŪ essay sample: Boys and Girls should attend separate...
TOEFL essay sample: Will the mouse eat books? #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:23 am   TOEFL essay sample: Will the mouse eat books?

Hello again. This is my second essey!

TOEFL essay sample

Will the mouse eat books?

When I was a child I was lived in my village. One day I found my favorite book on small pieces. I was crying. Then my grandmother said me: The mouse eat your book. But I will buy you a new one....
Now I am a woman. Every day I am going to work. I have not time to read books.Everything in my job and in my homework I am doing with my computer.
Millions people every day work with computers. Nowadays Internet is importaint part of our life. Now we have a different type "mouse" - computer mouse. She is more beautiful from the mouse from my childhood.And now I like it.
Maybe a computer mouse will "eat" the book,but not at all. The computer mouse can not give me a chance to to touch the history of my country. I can not get a real emotions from opening something written before many years.
For me books will be interesting in all my life.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the problem with the concept of brain lateralization?
Bulgarian

TOEFL essay sample: Will the mouse eat books? #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:26 am   TOEFL essay sample: Will the mouse eat books?

Will the mouse eat books?

When I was a child I (was) lived in my village. One day I found my favorite book on/IN small pieces. I was crying. Then my grandmother said TO me: The mouse eat/HAS EATEN your book. But I will buy you a new one....
Now I am a woman. Every day I am going/GO to work. I have not time to read books.Everything in my job and in my homework I am doing/DO with my computer.
Millions OF people every day work with computers. Nowadays THE Internet is AN importaint part of our life. Now we have a different type OF "mouse" -A computer mouse. She is more beautiful from/THAN the mouse from my childhood.And now I like it.
Maybe a computer mouse will "eat" the book,but not at all. The computer mouse cannot give me a chance to to touch the history of my country. I cannot get a real emotions/EMOTION from opening something written before many years/MANY YEARS AGO.
For me books will be interesting (in) all my life.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Sample leave of absence letterTOEFLŪ essay sample: Some universities require students...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Misunderstanding in exchange language...Is enyone was in TOEFLŪ iBIT soon?I need your opinion: should I try IELTS?TOEFLŪ essay sample: Sports or Art?TOEFLŪ essay sample: Movies and televisionTOEFLŪ essay sample: Sun RainTOEFLŪ sample essay: Some people pay money for the things...TOEFLŪ essay sample: If you could change one important...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Do you agree or disagree with...TOEFLŪ essay sample: People who work hard and sleep late...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Always telling the truth...