perfectly clean; correct; pure
esoteric
immaculate
latent
plebeian

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Men or women are they better drivers?

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Do you agree or disagree with... | TOEFLŪ essay sample: Will the mouse eat books?
TOEFL essay sample: Men or women are they better drivers? #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:23 am   TOEFL essay sample: Men or women are they better drivers?

TOEFL essay sample

Men or women are they better drivers?

Nowadays there is a "war" between mans and womans. The mans think that they are stronger and better from womans.
There is one most popular debate. The mans or womans are the better drivers? The mans think that the womans are not a good drivers. But I do not think so.

Everyone knows that the man do not like a driving womans. They think that the womans have not enought sense of orientation and a good reflexes to be drivers. The mans think that many accidents are throught woman"s fault. Is this a mit or reality?

My opinion is that driving do not depends from the sex. I think that a good driving depends only from driving experience and from personal culture of each person. Everyone experiensed driver will be better from a new one.
The mans do not want to believe that womans can do everything like a mans. I do not think that the womans are stronger than mans, but I do not think that I can not be a good driver only because I am a woman.

But the "war" between mans and womans will continue as the world turns. Not only for driving.... 8)

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social studies class
Bulgarian

TOEFL essay sample: Men or women are they better drivers? #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:21 am   TOEFL essay sample: Men or women are they better drivers?

Please note that the plural of man is MENand the plural of woman is WOMEN
I have made other changes in CAPITAL letters.

Men or women are they better drivers?

Nowadays there is a "war" between mans and womans/MEN AND WOMEN. The mans/MEN think that they are stronger and better from womans/WOMEN.
There is one most popular debate. The mans or womans are the better drivers? The mans think that (the) womans are not (a)good drivers. But I do not think so.

Everyone knows that the man/MEN do not like a driving womans/WOMEN DRIVERS. They think that the womans have not enought/ENOUGH sense of orientation and (a) good reflexes to be drivers. (The) mans think that many accidents are (throught) THE woman"s fault. Is this a mit/MYTH or reality?

My opinion is that driving doES not depends from/ON the sex OF THE DRIVER. I think that (a) good driving depends only from/ON YOUR driving experience and from/ON YOUR personal culture (of each person). Everyone experiensed/ANY EXPERIENCED driver will be better from/THAN a new one.
(The) mans do not want to believe that womans can do everything like a mans/MAN. I do not think that the womans are stronger than mans, but I do not think that I cannot be a good driver only because I am a woman.

But the "war" between mans and womans will continue as LONG AS the world turns. Not only for driving....

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFLŪ essay sample: Some universities require students...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Misunderstanding in exchange language...Is enyone was in TOEFLŪ iBIT soon?I need your opinion: should I try IELTS?TOEFLŪ essay sample: Sports or Art?TOEFLŪ essay sample: Movies and televisionTOEFLŪ essay sample: Sun RainTOEFLŪ sample essay: Some people pay money for the things...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Boys and Girls should attend separate...TOEFLŪ essay sample: If you could change one important...TOEFLŪ essay sample: People who work hard and sleep late...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Always telling the truth...TOEFLŪ essay sample: The disadvantages of using science...