typical; distinctive
characteristic
candid
responsible
back

Hi everybody... I still live

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Rosalisa from Cambodia | I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia
Hi everybody... I still live #1 (permalink) Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:30 am   Hi everybody... I still live

Hi everybody :o
I came back from saudi yesterday
really, it is wonderful travel and I miss to all you
Hi Herc :D :wink:
how are you?
I heard to news and I'm with your viewpoint all Syrian people not just Syrian but all moslem they will pay blood them & life them as a price of freedom Lebanon and palestine...
Hi FangFang :)
really I'm longing to hear your news
I hope you are fine
Hi Tamara :wink:
I prayed Allah for you in makkah
Hi vague :wink:
did you change your mind about!!?If you change your mind I still here.
Hi Fan of Arabian horses
what about your news with englishuser...
it's ok ...really I hope that, good luck to you.
Hi eda:)) :D
I am very happy for your nice journey. I enjoyed in my journey,too
Hi Conchita
a big Salaam from me to you
I still remember your nice talk about my travel Thx a lot Conchita
Hi Torsten :idea: :wink:
are you right?
what about our challenge? it is still there.. if that
I am ready to it.
Hi Amy
the first person whose I meet her in this web site
really, I'll never forget... Mrs.Amy
yes Pamela you are the best friend in this web and I wish to you good luck in your life
again, I miss to all you.
Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Welcome Back! #2 (permalink) Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:37 am   Welcome Back!

Salaammmm:Dark
I am glad to see you are still "alive" :D :D :D , Seriously, Welcome back ! During your absence we tried to build this community better. :D :D , Ok, how are you ??? Please tell us your stories in Saudi !!!!!We are all sitting well to listen to it :P :D :wink:
FangFang

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Hi everybody... I still live #3 (permalink) Fri Jul 28, 2006 13:05 pm   Hi everybody... I still live

Hello, ya Hajj!

It's good to have you back alive and kicking! Do we have to show more respect to you now :) ?

Do tell us about your trip!

Hi everybody... I still live #4 (permalink) Fri Jul 28, 2006 13:45 pm   Hi everybody... I still live

Hi there and welcome back, Mba!

It just hasn't been the same without you here!

Now that you're back, please tell us about your trip! :D

_________________

In awe :) #5 (permalink) Fri Jul 28, 2006 18:38 pm   In awe :)

Ah, Mba!

So glad to see you again!

(And what colour of magic do you prefer now? ;) )

Keep posting!
Tamara
_________________
It’s impossible to learn swimming without entering the water…
Tamara

Hi everybody... I still live #6 (permalink) Fri Jul 28, 2006 20:57 pm   Hi everybody... I still live

Hi Dark magicain!

Good to see you?re still alive :wink: and have surely a lot of pretty fine recollection from your journey. 8)

About Englishuser, I think Englishuser is still here on the site, having another username. But I?m not sure, it?s my assumption only.

Welcome back, DM!

Michael
Foah

Location: next to Dortmund , Europe

Hi everybody... I still live #7 (permalink) Sat Jul 29, 2006 16:58 pm   Hi everybody... I still live

Salaam everybody :wink:
Really you are the nicest friends :oops:
Thanks a lot for those kind word
When I was in Saudi (makkah) I saw many wonderful things but all those things nothing when I saw Al- Kabeh( Allah home's) really it is the best thing I saw in Makkah.
I met with a lot of people from India & Iran & London & Pakistan & Indonesia & Tunis...
The most of them speak native language and English and Arabic so I talked with them in Arabic and English, one of them he works in industry of medical apparatuses and he live in London and He has two boys and one Girl.
the most people when arrive to Makkah they wear two white towels just, one put like skirt and another we put it on shoulder and we walk around (Al-Kabeh) 7 times and we go to Saffa & Marowa (place in mosque) and we walk between Saffa & Marowa 7 Times too.
When we end we cut our hair (like Ronaldo or Zidan). all that just for god's sake.
And we read Al-Qumran and we pray to our Allah...
In the evening I went with my family to Judah city and we seat on sea-board and went to big stores and bought a lot of nice things.
If you visit Makkah you must drink Zamzam water because is from wonderful the world.
In the next post I'll tell you about Al- Madina.
I'll talk you soon.
Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hi everybody... I still live #8 (permalink) Sat Jul 29, 2006 17:24 pm   Hi everybody... I still live

MBA

:D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :P :P

Hey my friend ...Where are you ?

I missed you so much , and I hope your journey was very interesting and you enjoyed by it ..

As our friends saying , could you please tell us your last news in Saudi Arabia ...

Best wishes.....

Herc
Hercules

Location: Syria

Hi everybody... I still live #9 (permalink) Sat Jul 29, 2006 17:25 pm   Hi everybody... I still live

Hey Mba

I sent you a private message :D

Herc
Hercules

Location: Syria

Mecca Haj #10 (permalink) Sat Jul 29, 2006 17:50 pm   Mecca Haj

Thank you for your captivating account, Mba. It must have been an incredible spiritual experience. Would you say it has changed you? And in what ways: has it made you more humble, for example? Do you feel your pilgrimage has filled your soul to the point that no hatred towards anyone will ever be able to creep (back) in?

I’m not trying to make small talk, but am really interested in your personal impressions on this.

Hi everybody... I still live #11 (permalink) Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:13 am   Hi everybody... I still live

Dark, it sounds very interesting. Why did you wear like that and walk around Al-Kabeh seven times? I know there is a kind of worship ceremony . I can't remember where people do that , when they make pilgrimages they kneel and touch the ground with their foreheads. They repeat it during the whole ceremony, kneel and stand up , then kneel and stand up ...... until they get to the destination . It may be a lonely journey but they won't walk or run just for a quick move. Each people will keep doing that holy ceremony . That shocked me so much that i 'd like to follow them if possible. Because i could feel their devotion for the Allah (God) , which is really astonishing but shaking.
FangFang

Our God #12 (permalink) Sun Jul 30, 2006 15:02 pm   Our God

Hello friend: P
It’s nice to see you again :)
It was very important travel for you I think. When I was reading your impression I thought that we ALL are children of One God, even He has many names. Our prayer is different but our hope, love and faith are the same.
My second reflection is that there isn’t important which God we believe, but what kind of people are we, how we spend our life and how we treat other people.

I wish you the best
eda:)
Eda:))

Location: Poland, Wroclaw

Hi everybody... I still live #13 (permalink) Sun Jul 30, 2006 15:06 pm   Hi everybody... I still live

There are few new photos, have you noticed?
What about yours? :lol:

We are waiting.
eda
Eda:))

Location: Poland, Wroclaw

Hi everybody... I still live #14 (permalink) Sun Jul 30, 2006 16:08 pm   Hi everybody... I still live

Sorry everybody but …
The eyes are Crying :cry: and hearts so sad :( and the truth is very scary... :shock: :x
Today the all people awake on this news:
Israel :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: Killed up 57 from civic people in Lebanon and the most of them from babies and women and elders...??
Did you think they from die-hards (Allah-party)
This question... I want from you answer about it?
Israel Killed most from 1000 people in her war until now just 20 from them die-hards or less. Do you believe Israel want the peace in this world?

Please, look on the truth and answer....

Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hi everybody... I still live #15 (permalink) Sun Jul 30, 2006 18:30 pm   Hi everybody... I still live

Allah-Akbar

Hi Mba and everybody

I would like to explain a bit hidden detailing ..
from here ..pulsed belief heart ..Syria
I think the truth is always the strongest , but it needs to the strong men who can tell and defend it ...
Fortunately some of honourable people never agree with the oppressing..
We all hate the killing and murders ....
but when your home and your dignity were hurt ...

YOU MUST SAY : NO..AND HUNDREDS NO..
NO ... MORE MURDERS
NO ... MORE CRIMES ...
NO... AND STOP ISRAEL KILLING OUR CHILDREN AND OUR WOMEN AND ...
STOP KILLING THE HUMANITY..
AND YOU MUST KNOW THAT
THE BLOOD CAN KILL SWORD ...

WHERE IS THE WORLD ????
WHERE ARE THE NATIONS ???!!!!
DON'T BE COWARD !!
AND YOU CAN TELL THE TRUTH ...

HERC
Hercules

Location: Syria

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Say hello to my old friendsProblem with registration?Hello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from SlovakiaNew member Fawzi - Hi all!Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :)I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL studentHi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT®Study Abroad?Dear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaHi, I am Cristina from Romania