Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to assess; to appraise; to determine value; to grade; to classify; to sort
apply
pretend
itemize
rate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Problem with registration? | Namaste from India
listening exercises
Hi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:44 am   Hi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia

hi,

I'm malaysian... i'll take ielts exam on november. i hope by joining this forum, it will help me improve my english...nice to meet you all..... :)
Khuzaida

Hi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:18 am   Hi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia

Hello!

Nice to meet you khuzaida!
Have a good time in this forum :D

eda:))
Eda:))
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia #3 (permalink) Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:04 am   Hi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia

A big HELLO to you, Khuzaida! Nice to see new members from all parts of the world! Be sure your English will get better. You can easily rely on the moderators’ and members’ support!
Hope to see you soon!
Pamela
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Problem with registration? | Namaste from India
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Say hello to my old friendsHello from Polandchanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Make friendHappy new yearI'm Ahmed from Saudi ArabiaDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi, I am Cristina from RomaniaHi everybody... I still live