Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

hyphen; drop; pinch; rush; sprint
dash
readiness
scratch
firm
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Rosalisa from Cambodia

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Dear all, I am Swami From India | Hi everybody... I still live
listening exercises
Rosalisa from Cambodia #16 (permalink) Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:04 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Mba, :D

First, let me tell you a bit about my best friend. His name is Sina and he is a university student. And he is 18 years old. I am very sure you know Tabriz, which is the northern part of Iran. (Perhaps, it is, as i remember).

Let me tell you more about myself. I'm 18 years old this year. I finished high school last year and right now I'm thinking about applying for a scholarship to learn to be a journalist. The program requires English knowledge. So I have to be prepared for it. Anyway, I also wish to take the TOEFL test too.

How about you, Mba? Could you tell me more about yourself? Pamela? FangFang? :( :) :o :D :lol:

Rosalisa from Cambodia #17 (permalink) Sat Aug 05, 2006 17:28 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Rosalisa! :o

this is the introduction about me:

I an architect and I work at interior design. I'm 27 old years .
and I graduated from college since 3 years .

Now, I must learn English, because I want to work outside my country.... like Dubai.

I like your ambition (you are to be good journalist ) that great and I think FangFang Like it too.

P.S Please, you write the truth always....
My friend..

Mba

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Rosalisa from Cambodia #18 (permalink) Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:50 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Mba,

Thank you for telling me more about yourself.:D To be a good journalist is my true wish. Though I can't be a best one, I can also be a good one! :D

Anyway, I think being an architect is quite interesting, isn't it? Maybe, you can tell me more about that. :D

Thanks.
Rosalisa

P.S. I will always write the truth. :lol:

Rosalisa from Cambodia #19 (permalink) Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:21 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi, Rosalisa:
You are promising!!!!
About me , i am doing researches in university now. As what Mba said , i like reading and writing , to be a journalist is one of my dreams, but in China you must get a degree or a certificate so that you could do that job, and i think it isn't an easy job( be a good journalist), anyway, May you good luck!! :wink:
FangFang
I'm here quite often ;-)

Rosalisa from Cambodia #20 (permalink) Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:51 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi FangFang,

Hah, FangFang, you wish to be a journalist too? That's fantastic. I need to learn for four years to be a journalist or more years to be a good one. Now, I'm preparing for the class. But really I like reading but not writing...I'm worried about this. :? :D But I'll try my best.

Wish you good luck too, FangFang!!! :D

Rosalisa from Cambodia #21 (permalink) Mon Aug 07, 2006 16:59 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Rosalisa :D

You are very friendly.. :wink:

Sorry because I late in my answer.. :(
But these days I am very busy

I have a lot of work and I am registering in English course.

Of course, I love tell you about my job and I'll do that.

I think my job is very interesting, my work takes all my time and I always think about it.
I work in large company in my country, it's contrapuntal with kitchens.

My work starts at 9 mornings and finish at 5 evening, I often come early.
In the morning I go to my projects outside our company then I come back to my office
And I use imagination for my job; I always deal with pretty ideas.
But I must don’t forget accuracy in my work because that very important to our job.

I am really enjoined in this program.

I wish you nice day.

Mba

Rosalisa from Cambodia #22 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:49 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi

"Hi Rosalisa, I'm located far from Cambodia"
As Pamela said , and also my country is so far from your country too ... the world is become so close by the internet ...

Anyway, I'm from Syria and I hope that you have heard about it , it's one of the most beautiful countries in the world , the nature isn't so hot and isn't so cold ..
the people are very generous and so kind and they love the life ... and our capital Damascuse is the oldest capital in the world ....

Best wishes

Herc
Hercules
I'm here quite often ;-)

Rosalisa from Cambodia #23 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:10 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Mba,

Your job description is quite interesting. Yes, i agree that it takes a lot of imagination in your job because it is related to designing. :D i'm sure you really enjoy doing your job.

Thanks for telling me about that. :D

Good luck!

Rosalisa from Cambodia #24 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:21 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Hercules,

Mba and you are from the same country, Syria. Yes, i have heard about your country. Of course,i agree it is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I really love to know about it more. Sounds really fascinating about the nature, the people and the capital!!! :D

Hope you two have a very good day! :D

Dear all, I am Swami From India | Hi everybody... I still live
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Say hello to my old friendsProblem with registration?Hello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...New member Fawzi - Hi all!Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :)I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL studentHi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT®Study Abroad?I'm Ahmed from Saudi ArabiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi, I am Cristina from Romania