thing; object; article; news story; piece of information
save
florist
item
offense

Rosalisa from Cambodia

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Dear all, I am Swami From India | Hi everybody... I still live
Rosalisa from Cambodia #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 02, 2006 13:20 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hello everybody,

I feel very amazed by the power of this website. I was told by my friend about this website. It is so useful for my English improvement. I would like to take the TOEFL test as possible I can.

I hope I will benefit a lot from this website by regularly asking questions. :lol:

_________________
If you want to change the world, be one of the change.
Rosalisa

Location: Cambodia

Rosalisa from Cambodia #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 02, 2006 16:34 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Welcome, Rosalisa!
You have a best opportunity to take TOEFL tests on the english-test.net :D Go ahead :D
Pamela

Location: RF

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Rosalisa from Cambodia #3 (permalink) Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:43 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Rosalisa

Nice to see you here with us and you can exchange here informations and experiences and more and more of that ....
anyway,what's cambodia like ?..

and what about the nature and the people ...
could you tell us ? please..

keep posting ...

Herc
Hercules

Location: Syria

Rosalisa from Cambodia #4 (permalink) Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:25 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Pamela & Hercules,

Nice to know both of you today. Thanks, Pamela, for telling me about that. I'm really new here. :D

Hercules, Cambodia is located in Southeast Asia, specifically near Thailand and Vietnam. It's a small developing country, where English is quite important and required for both academic and career purposes and the economics is working slowly. Most of the people here are friendly and hard-working. They naturally look brown, of course, look like people in our neighbouring countries. 90% of the people are buddhists and agriculture is the most basic work for the family. :D And I hope you may have heard about " Angkor Wat", have you?

Thanks, Pamela and Hercules.
I'm looking foward to sharing the information and more and more. :lol:
_________________
Rosalisa

Location: Cambodia

Rosalisa from Cambodia #5 (permalink) Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:31 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Pamela & Hercules,

Where are you both from? Could you tell me about that, please? :D
_________________
Rosalisa

Location: Cambodia

Rosalisa from Cambodia #6 (permalink) Thu Aug 03, 2006 15:38 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Rosalisa, I'm located far from Cambodia :D I think Cambodia looks very nice. Are you a student?
Pamela

Location: RF

Rosalisa from Cambodia #7 (permalink) Thu Aug 03, 2006 17:09 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Salaam Rosalisa :D

you are right.. this web is very useful for improve your skills if you knew how use it.

I am not good in English but really I like this web very much.

may, we can be friends and we help together in English .

I wish to you Nice day.

Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Rosalisa from Cambodia #8 (permalink) Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:14 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Pamela,

Of course, I'm a student. :lol: I finished high school last year and now I'm still studying English. How about you? :D Oh, anyway, you haven't told me where you are from yet! It's located far from my country? Well, there are so many countries which are located really far from my country :lol: . I'm curious to know, Pamela.

Have a nice day!
_________________
Rosalisa

Location: Cambodia

Hi Dark Magician, #9 (permalink) Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:20 am   Hi Dark Magician,

Salaam Dark Magician,

I hope so! I will try to post questions every day if I do not understand anything. Good for you, that you like it and we are sure we will benefit a lot from this.

Sure, we can be friends and help each other improve our English.

P.S. You are in the middle east. Your language is Persian?

Have fun.
_________________
Rosalisa

Location: Cambodia

Rosalisa from Cambodia #10 (permalink) Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:40 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Salaam My friend Rosalisa :D

I am from Syria and I speak Arabic

I don't know anything about Persian...

P.S:But we love Iranian people very much...

Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Rosalisa from Cambodia #11 (permalink) Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:07 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Mba,

Oh, Syria? It is a nice country. I have heard about your country. Is Arabic hard to learn, Mba? I also like Iranian people. I have one best friend, who is Iranian and living in Tabriz :D .
_________________
Rosalisa

Location: Cambodia

Rosalisa from Cambodia #12 (permalink) Fri Aug 04, 2006 13:58 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi, dear Rosalisa,
Of course, I'll tell you, where I'm from. But not earlier than tomorrow. I have to go now :D
See you!
Pamela

Location: RF

Hi #13 (permalink) Fri Aug 04, 2006 14:18 pm   Hi

Hi, Rosalisa:
Welcome from FangFang!
Well, I think China and Cambodia are brother countries. Though it is i have to keep jumping over borders to get there, how about things going there? :wink:
FangFang

Rosalisa from Cambodia #14 (permalink) Fri Aug 04, 2006 16:41 pm   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Rosalisa! :o

This is the first sharing between us, because I have friend in Iran too.
his name Sarmad esfahany from esfahan and he work in Qatar now.

thx about nice your talk about my country I think your country beautiful like my country.

may,you can tell us a long about yourself?

Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Rosalisa from Cambodia #15 (permalink) Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:51 am   Rosalisa from Cambodia

Hi Pamela :D ,

Please be right back soon. Hope to hear from you. :lol:

Hi FangFang,

Nice to know you. Yes, our countries are brothers. Things are going good! :D You know, your country is quite big. I really appreciate that and the people are very nice. Are you a student, FangFang? What do you learn?
_________________
Rosalisa

Location: Cambodia

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Say hello to my old friendsProblem with registration?Hello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...New member Fawzi - Hi all!Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :)I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL studentHi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMATŪStudy Abroad?I'm Ahmed from Saudi ArabiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from Cambodia, page 2Hi, I am Cristina from Romania