to enlarge; to add to; to multiply; to raise; to intensify
pass
occasion
harness
increase

Meaning of "media courier"

Meaning of 'career associate scanning professionals' | Meaning of "talking through her hat"
Meaning of "media courier" #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 02, 2006 13:41 pm   Meaning of "media courier"

English Idioms and Expressions, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #22 "Double Speak in Job Titles", question 7

Bob used to work as a media courier during school summer breaks when he was a kid, now he has his own newspaper.

(a) a reporter from the school newspaper
(b) a newspaper seller boy
(c) a newspaper delivery boy
(d) a television news announcer

ESL/EFL Test #22 "Double Speak in Job Titles", answer 7

Bob used to work as a newspaper delivery boy during school summer breaks when he was a kid, now he has his own newspaper.

Correct answer: (c) a newspaper delivery boy
_________________________

what is media courier?

Salman
Salman

Wordy description #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 02, 2006 14:29 pm   Wordy description

Another example of a wordy description for someone who brings the newspaper to your door. Media would cover the word newspapers.

_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of the word clapExchange dollars VERSUS switch dollarsMeaning of "to change one's"'to alter' versus 'to change'Meaning of 'turn up the sitting room clock'Meaning of "When your parents find out what you've doneMeaning of "In a way it's probably just as well the...Meaning of hasteDifference between modify and alterMeaning of 'nail technician'Does 'entitled' means 'give a name'?"along the storm" versus 'above the storm'Difference between 'I want to' and 'I like to'