Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to attempt to discover or test something; to try; to venture; to research
postpone
head
experiment
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hello, I am Dani from Bulgaria

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hallo everyone! I'm Edyta (Eda:))) from Poland | Greetings from Vietnam, I am Lam Giang
listening exercises
Hello, I am Dani from Bulgaria #1 (permalink) Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:04 pm   Hello, I am Dani from Bulgaria

Hello!

I am Dani from Bulgaria. I am new here.
Now I am preparing for TOEFL and GMAT and I will be happy to improve my English with you.

This is a great forum.

Have a nice day! :D
Bulgarian
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hello, I am Dani from Bulgaria #2 (permalink) Thu Aug 03, 2006 14:27 pm   Hello, I am Dani from Bulgaria

Hi, Dani:
Welcome here! Have fun and keep posting! :wink:
FangFang
I'm here quite often ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Hello, I am Dani from Bulgaria #3 (permalink) Fri Aug 04, 2006 16:35 pm   Hello, I am Dani from Bulgaria

FangFang wrote:
Hi, Dani:
Welcome here! Have fun and keep posting! :wink:

Hello FangFang. I am really happy that found this forum. I hope toimprove my english and to meet friends here . This forum is do helpful for me. :D
You write so interesting Toefl essays really :D
Bulgarian
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hallo everyone! I'm Edyta (Eda:))) from Poland | Greetings from Vietnam, I am Lam Giang
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Say hello to my old friendsProblem with registration?Hello from Polandchanging identityHappy new yearNew member Fawzi - Hi all!I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL studentHi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMATŪStudy Abroad?I'm Ahmed from Saudi ArabiaDear all, I am Swami From IndiaRosalisa from CambodiaHi, I am Cristina from Romania