Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to appear to be; to look like; to give the impression of; to have the appearance of
seem
pocket
deal
involve
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi everybody... I still live | Hi, I am Cristina from Romania
listening exercises
I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:48 am   I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia

hi i'm ahmed from saudi arbia .iam very happy to join to you .i'm here to improve my english language and make new friends .

just push me up to get TOEFL.
Smart
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

I'm ahmed from saudi arabia #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:07 pm   I'm ahmed from saudi arabia

Hi Ahmed

and nice to see you here with our team ... :D

Here you can find new friends and make a great practice in English and you also can exchange experiences and ideas from many kinds of different societies... :)

could you tell us something about yourself ? 8)

Keep Posting

Herc
Hercules
I'm here quite often ;-)

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
I'm ahmed from saudi arabia #3 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 13:14 pm   I'm ahmed from saudi arabia

thank u Hercules so much for welcoming me
i'm greatful to u .

i don't know what do u want to know about me ?
but i can tell something.

iam biomedical engineer .iam working in national gaurd hospital in dammam in saudi arabia contery.
Smart

I'm ahmed from saudi arabia #4 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 14:26 pm   I'm ahmed from saudi arabia

Hi Smart
Your profession seems very interesting! I like everything that deals with medicine. Why do you want to take TOEFL?
Pamela
I'm a Communicator ;-)

I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia #5 (permalink) Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:16 am   I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia

hi Pamela

thank you so much for welcoming me .and

I'd like to take TOEFL because i want to get matser degree in my field.
Smart

I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia #6 (permalink) Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:35 am   I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia

Hello,smart:
What a good nickname! :D
So you plan to go to US or Ca for your Master Degree? I think you will attend TOFEL and GRE , may you good luck!
FangFang
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia #7 (permalink) Wed Aug 09, 2006 14:49 pm   I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia

hello FangFang

thank you for your compliment .

I wish you the same.
Smart

I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia #8 (permalink) Thu Aug 10, 2006 20:23 pm   I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia

That's great, Smart! Wish you great success, though your nickname gives me a hint that you'll achieve your goal!
Pamela
I'm a Communicator ;-)

I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia #9 (permalink) Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:48 am   I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia

thank you pamela.

i hope so to get my goal.
Smart

I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia #10 (permalink) Mon Aug 14, 2006 15:34 pm   I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia

Go ahead, Smart! :D
Pamela
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Hi everybody... I still live | Hi, I am Cristina from Romania
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Problem with registration?Speaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeHello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from SlovakiaNew member Fawzi - Hi all!Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :)I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL studentHi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMATŪStudy Abroad?Dear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from Cambodia