a chief spirit servant of God
breach
conferee
frailty
archangel

SATŪ Test information

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
My SATŪ scores: Critical reading 630! | Anyone familiar with Sat2 questions and Barron or Princton Review book?
SAT Test information #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:59 am   SAT Test information

What is the main difference in the SAT Reasoning Test and the SAT Subject Test. I really have to take my SAT asap and before I register for them I needed to know which one to take and why?
Kylesal

SAT Test information #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:55 am   SAT Test information

Hi kylesal

I'd say that you should look at the SAT Reasoning Test ("SAT I") as the minimum requirement unless you've already taken some other generally accepted achievement test. The SAT Reasoning Test is the "basic" test and measures your overall knowledge and skill.

There are 20 different SAT Subject Tests (in 5 categories). Each of these tests measures your knowlege in only one specific subject area. You can take up to 3 of these tests on one test date. In my opinion, you should look at these tests as supplementary to the SAT Reasoning Test. Many (but not all) colleges and universities either require or recommend taking SAT Subject Tests, so if you decide to take some of them, your decision should be based mainly on the admissions requirements of the universities you're interested in attending.

I don't think you can do the SAT Reasoning Test and SAT Subject Tests on the same test date.

_________________

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
December 2006 SATŪ testCIE and SATsFree movies and better scores with Boston SATŪ Test PrepWhere to get scholarship? Website regarding SATŪ/SATŪ III havent taken SATŪ but I really want to...SATŪ Prep Plan siteI need some help in choosing universities: Do I need SATŪ for Europe?Im very worried and i have taken the SATŪ test..!College information: details of the colleges based on the SATŪ scoresHELP! I took the PSAT though this year...SATŪ and A-level exams as English proficiency testsSATŪ CertificatesShould I give SATŪ again?