Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

quite; sufficiently; fairly
counter
seamlessly
enough
rarely
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMATŪ

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Study Abroad? | I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student
listening exercises
Hi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:20 am   Hi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT

I am a new member to this forum. Guess everybody is doing fine here.

Currently I am busying with preparing for GMAT and TOEFL tests, both of which are scheduled for this October or November. I have done some preparation of the GMAT and feel pretty good about the GMAT. But I have no idea about how to proceed with the TOEFL preparation as I even have no material on this. So can you guys offer me some idea to get some free download materials for the TOEFL preparation?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

David
DavidLi

Hi to all #2 (permalink) Sat Aug 19, 2006 18:53 pm   Hi to all

Hi DavidLi! Make a google search. I assure you that you'll find a lot of useful information, tips.
Pamela
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Hi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT #3 (permalink) Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:38 pm   Hi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT

Hi, DavidLi:
There are many TOFEL materials online. I believe you can download some without much difficulty. By the way, Since you feel quite good with GMAT you might have been good at TOFEL ,too. :roll: Share us with your study experiences here! :wink:
FangFang
I'm here quite often ;-)

Hi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT #4 (permalink) Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:04 am   Hi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT

Thank you, Pamela and FangFang, for your reply.

I want more practice material to work on. I believe that practice makes perfect. That is why want to get some preparation material for practising.

I picked up some preparation material for TOEFL yesterday. The material covers all the elements of the test, and I can work on them and check on how well I will perform in the test.

With respect to GMAT, the reading is something which bothers me. I have posted a separate message here for help.

Regards,

David
DavidLi

Study Abroad? | I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my EnglishHi, this is Joey from Hong KongSpeaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeHello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from SlovakiaNew member Fawzi - Hi all!Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :)I'm Ahmed from Saudi ArabiaDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from Cambodia