prop; brace; economic assistance; upkeep; encouragement; aid
selection
decrease
environment
support

Meaning of depricate

Time passes vs. time goes by | Fall down vs. fall through
Meaning of depricate #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 20, 2006 0:33 am   Meaning of depricate

ESL/EFL Test #169 "Auto Leasing", question 1

LeaseGuide.com author Al Hearn explains that automobile leasing is based entirely on the ......... that you pay for the amount by which a vehicle's value depreciates during the time you're driving it.

(a) concept
(b) design
(c) image
(d) observation

ESL/EFL Test #169 "Auto Leasing", answer 1

LeaseGuide.com author Al Hearn explains that automobile leasing is based entirely on the concept that you pay for the amount by which a vehicle's value depreciates during the time you're driving it.

Correct answer: (a) concept
_________________________

meaning of depricate, please.

francies
francies

Meaning of depricate #2 (permalink) Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:26 am   Meaning of depricate

Depreciate means to lessen or diminish in price or value.

_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Position your products differently?Expression: carrying a bag under her armRetirement and pensions questionGovernmental and private pension benefitsTime preposition 'on'Its vs. it'sMeaning of 'go over' and 'go on'Meaning of 'draw up'Drop in vs. drop byExpression: looking forwardExpression: turn someone downMeaning of "turn of mind"Expenses versus Expense