distinction; unusual quality; disagreement; remainder
difference
agenda
forecaster
midmorning

Meaning of 'most out of'?

Is this a set phrase: "best of all"? | Meaning of granting
Meaning of 'most out of'? #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:34 am   Meaning of 'most out of'?

Guidelines for working with pictures to get the most out of them in your publication.

Please help me the meaning of the bold texts in the above sentence. I encountered it in a Office Application Assistance.
Many thanks!!!
Galilom2002

Meaning of 'most out of'? #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 am   Meaning of 'most out of'?

Basically, to get the most bang for your buck.
To get the most value out of your pictures, so that your pictures are used to great effect in your publication.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Why use "all of the flowers" instead of "all the flowers"?testing times vs. testable times"bear with" versus "stay with"Expression: Would you mind ifWhy won and not ended?Meaning of "I almost drowned"Want to find out who drove the red carMeaning of "You never did"Difference between turn and turningAt the end of the roadDifference between finish and endDifference between finished and endedWhat does this phrasal verb mean: "Make it up"?