to be frightened; to be concerned; to be afraid of; to have respect for
space
second
fear
garner

after finished reading.

Addresses database vs. address database | The most exciting city in the world vs the world's most exciting city
after finished reading. #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 am   after finished reading.

1. He returned the library book after having finished reading.
2. He returned the library book after finished reading.
Which one is grammatically correct?
Allifathima

after finished reading. #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:42 am   after finished reading.

I think #1 is correct. Personally, I would add "it" - He returned the library book after having finished reading it. It just seems more clear that way. The second sentence could be rewritten: "He returned the library book after he finished reading it."

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
word ordercorrect it more elegantlygenerous with/to/towardsis being badlyThe organization is of International scope. What does 'scope' mean?It's ok, It's alright!translationquestions OK?heard him coming/come"come on in" vs "come in"many things or many thingtranslationeven + participle