debate; conversation; talk; dispute; argument
discussion
mission
press
effect

Doubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc.

1) He put a great stress on justice. I think "a" cannot be used here be | First person, second person, third person
Doubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc. #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 pm   Doubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc.

Dear sir,
Is the sentence structure herein correct?

I didn't bring her to/ in my house after falling in love with her or building a loving relationship between she and I. I will appreciate it very much if you explain to me along with example sentences.

Noren
_________________
A person who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
Noren

Location: NEPAL

Doubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc. #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:45 pm   Doubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc.

"bring her to my house" is more usual and natural.

I prefer "between her and me", but in this particular case "with her" seems easier. Or you could say "between (the two of) us".

As a whole, the sentence is otherwise grammatical. However, its meaning seems slightly strange or ambiguous, and I wonder if it really correctly expresses what you are trying to say.
Dozy

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Doubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc. #3 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 17:54 pm   Doubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc.

Thanks a lot Dozy. It's nothing to do with the meaning of the sentences. Just this; usage of she, I, me etc.
Correct "between her and me" instead of she and I. Thanks for the other suggestions.
Noren
_________________
Noren

Location: NEPAL

Vocabulary question: overstatemust/should/have to 2must/should/have toLondon's status as the capital of the British Empirecruiserecollected/recalled/rememberedThe city was destroyed by fire vs The city was destroyed by a fireI still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yetforget + gerundglass/glassesword orderHow to read this large numer?correct it more elegantly