Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

pedantic; cautious concerning minute details; scrupulous
meticulous
crowded
comforting
pretentious
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
First person, second person, third person | The city was destroyed by fire vs The city was destroyed by a fire
listening exercises
I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 15:01 pm   I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet

Hi,

I lost a blue sweater last week and I still haven't found it. Right. Could I also say "... and I haven't found it yet"?

Thanks once again. Bye
I'm a Communicator ;-)

I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 18:13 pm   I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet

Yes.
Dozy
I'm a Communicator ;-)

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
First person, second person, third person | The city was destroyed by fire vs The city was destroyed by a fire
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Vocabulary question: overstatemust/should/have to 2must/should/have toLondon's status as the capital of the British EmpirecruiseHe pulled open the doorrecollected/recalled/rememberedforget + gerundDoubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc.glass/glasseschangeword orderHow to read this large numer?