pedantic; cautious concerning minute details; scrupulous
meticulous
crowded
comforting
pretentious

I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet

First person, second person, third person | The city was destroyed by fire vs The city was destroyed by a fire
I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 15:01 pm   I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet

I lost a blue sweater last week and I still haven't found it. Right. Could I also say "... and I haven't found it yet"?

Thanks once again. Bye
_________________
The malicious enjoy a dark happiness.
Victor Hugo
Francis

Location: Milan, Italy

I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 18:13 pm   I still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yet

Yes.
Dozy

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Vocabulary question: overstatemust/should/have to 2must/should/have toLondon's status as the capital of the British EmpirecruiseHe pulled open the doorrecollected/recalled/rememberedforget + gerundDoubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc.glass/glasseschangeword orderHow to read this large numer?