a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
average
lease
warranty
arrival

recollected/recalled/remembered

cruise | must/should/have to
recollected/recalled/remembered #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 15:16 pm   recollected/recalled/remembered

"She recollected/recalled/remembered that she had been living in Riyadh when the gulf-war started."
Is this sentence OK with three options?
Allifathima

recollected/recalled/remembered #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 16, 2012 22:24 pm   recollected/recalled/remembered

Yes.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
cruise | must/should/have to
Hi, I got a problem with verb tense, looking for helpDifference between to some degree and to some extentVocabulary question: overstatemust/should/have to 2London's status as the capital of the British EmpireHe pulled open the doorThe city was destroyed by fire vs The city was destroyed by a fireI still haven't found it vs I haven't found it yetforget + gerundDoubtful in using He, she, her, his, her etc.First person, second person, third personglass/glasseschange