thickness of some material that covers a surface; covering; bed; stratum
layer
engineer
loop
harmony

Does it naturallyl sound in English- The theme of our lesson is ---- Thanks for

what does furtive mean? | Difference between exhausting and exhaustive
Does it naturallyl sound in English- The theme of our lesson is  ---- Thanks for #1 (permalink) Tue Oct 30, 2012 20:13 pm   Does it naturallyl sound in English- The theme of our lesson is ---- Thanks for

Does it naturallyl sound in English- The theme of our lesson is ---- Thanks for help
Milaniyamiila

Does it naturallyl sound in English- The theme of our lesson is  ---- Thanks for #2 (permalink) Tue Oct 30, 2012 20:14 pm   Does it naturallyl sound in English- The theme of our lesson is ---- Thanks for

Milaniyamiila

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Does it naturallyl sound in English- The theme of our lesson is  ---- Thanks for #3 (permalink) Tue Oct 30, 2012 20:59 pm   Does it naturallyl sound in English- The theme of our lesson is ---- Thanks for

The theme of our lesson is...
is fine.

The first part of your message should be:
Does this sound natural in English?
_________________

Only the shortcut to it???Just curiousTo make the most of it?start or begin...you know the sort you can depend onTest incompl/advan-82, Question 10What are quirks?Difference between weather and climateGood at vs. good onExpression: to be afraid ofWhat for? = why?It's about timeLooking forward to hearing from you