creative; new; original
warning
inventive
stable
including

increments the number???

more important vs. most important | What is the difference between gain and win?
increments the number??? #1 (permalink) Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:53 am   increments the number???

Could you please help with the meaning of the phrase "increments the number" in the sentence below?
Thanks in advance!
Access adds the files to the field and increments the number that indicates attachments accordingly.
Galilom2002

increments the number??? #2 (permalink) Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:22 am   increments the number???

Changes the number indicating the attachments up (or down) as necessary so that it reflects the accurate amount.

If something moves in increments it moves in small amounts.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Might as well not?What does rather than mean and when we use it and how Could you explain on exampWhat does this mean --Extreme sports have taken off in a big way over the last twShould?Only the shortcut to it???who could possibly be ringingUsage of Past perfect verb formDifference between weather and climateCan I use especially in the first sentence?English idiom: to pay a visitNative to a countryIs or is being?Expression "do you good"