to amass; to accumulate; to supply; to equip
store
impose
export
posture

It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good.

What parts of speech is 'walk' here? | I feel like camping on the weekend. Do you want to come?
It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good. #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 26, 2012 20:23 pm   It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good.

http://www.english-test.net/esl/learn/english/grammar/ei267/esl-test.php

All is is vain. I filled in this test once with one mistake after three times correctly.

I feel like to camp on the weekend.

But they wrote that:
"I had written camping." _they are mistaken.

It is not for the first time they found a plus mistake what I am sure that I didn't make. Similar happened with me not once. Now I noticed it in time. My question: to continue or not to continue?

Regards:
Kati
_________________

It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good. #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 26, 2012 20:39 pm   It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good.

That's why I repeated for the second times to camp and it was mistaken.
.................Third times I wrote again to camp etc
etc.

At the end I've made a bold decision and I try to put a gerund and it has been good.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good. #3 (permalink) Mon Nov 26, 2012 22:12 pm   It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good.

I feel like camping at the weekend.
I want to camp at the weekend.
_________________

It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good. #4 (permalink) Mon Nov 26, 2012 22:36 pm   It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good.

Dear Bez,

Many thanks . It is very logic I hope that I will remember it forever.

I feel like camping at the weekend.
I want to camp at the weekend.

Regards:
Kati
_________________

Sue felt she should brush up on her math skills...What is a hot plate?tape recorder vs. tape playerHe talked me into driving his car. It is a sweet ride.meeting the deadlinecare for' means 'he was not keen on'the men's restroomWhat is a chandelier?What is a light fixture?prune vs. trimWhat is a space heater?What does "get through with you" mean?What does catch on mean?