to move; to circulate; to draft; to assemble for action (especially armed reserves)
indicate
mobilize
foster
resign

tape recorder vs. tape player

He talked me into driving his car. It is a sweet ride. | What is a space heater?
tape recorder vs. tape player #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 01, 2012 19:00 pm   tape recorder vs. tape player

ESL/EFL Test #290 "Electronic Devices (1)", question 5

A ......... player plays music that is stored on a magnetic tape inside a thin, rectangular, plastic box.

(a) CD
(b) DVD
(c) MP3
(d) tape

ESL/EFL Test #290 "Electronic Devices (1)", answer 5

A tape player plays music that is stored on a magnetic tape inside a thin, rectangular, plastic box.

Correct answer: (d) tape

_________________________

we call it tape recorder I never heard to call it tape player, but I believe it the language change.
_________________

tape recorder vs. tape player #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 01, 2012 19:05 pm   tape recorder vs. tape player

Here is:tape-recorder, tape deck, cassette recorder, and TAPE PLAYER

_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Test incompl/advan-665, User's Answer 10Sue felt she should brush up on her math skills...What is a hot plate?I feel like camping on the weekend. Do you want to come?It is interesting first time: I wrote to camp and it was good.meeting the deadlinecare for' means 'he was not keen on'the men's restroomDrapes are window coverings that hang from horizontal rods that are placed above.What is a chandelier?What is a light fixture?prune vs. trimWhat parts of speech is 'walk' here?