Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

device made up of interconnected parts that work together to perform a given task or function
accelerator
time
machine
character
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Would the words 'to meet' and 'who work' be written separately in each case?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What does foresee mean? | Why is it incorrect: to face the uncertainties of the ocean?
listening exercises
Would the words 'to meet' and 'who work' be written separately in each case? #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:19 am   Would the words 'to meet' and 'who work' be written separately in each case?

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #241 "Interactive worksheets (2)", question 9

A look of ......... came over Nancy's face when the verdict was announced. She now wants tomeet with lobbyists whowork to change laws for the betterment of society.

(a) discussed
(b) deform
(c) disperse
(d) disgust

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #241 "Interactive worksheets (2)", answer 9

A look of disgust came over Nancy's face when the verdict was announced. She now wants tomeet with lobbyists whowork to change laws for the betterment of society.

Correct answer: (d) disgust

Your answer was: correct

Hi Teachers,

A little note only.
Would the words 'tomeet' and 'whowork' be written separately in each case?

Vladimir.

Would the words 'to meet' and 'who work' be written separately in each case? #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:49 am   Would the words 'to meet' and 'who work' be written separately in each case?

Yes Vladimir, these are typos we need to fix. Many thanks for pointing this out.

TOEIC listening, photographs: The pyramids
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does foresee mean? | Why is it incorrect: to face the uncertainties of the ocean?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Meaning of 'chip chop'?take off: remove fromTest incompl/advan-665, User's Answer 10machines that can do twice the work using only half of the energy amountclean out the guttersDrapes are window coverings that hang from horizontal rods that are placed above.Hands vs. pawsWhat does this expression mean: it comes down to?'I didn't employ my name' vs 'I didn't use my name'Meaning of retainPeople don't vs. people doesn'tMeaning of "Intoxicating" is "alcoholic"Meaning of ecliptic