Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

part of a book; phase; stage; local branch of an organization
board
chapter
myriad
hyphen
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

TOEICŪ Reading Part VII

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
684 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
simulation and exam mode tests of TOEICŪ | I am new, some help please!!!
listening exercises
TOEIC Reading Part VII #1 (permalink) Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:25 am   TOEIC Reading Part VII

Hi everyone,

My name is Nhu, I'm plainning to take the TOEIC exam on next month. I want to improve my reading skill, specially part VII in TOEIC Test. Please advise me how to get easily in this part? Or any website which take the reading test?

Thank you,

Nhu Hoang
Nhu Hoang

TOEIC Reading Part VII #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 am   TOEIC Reading Part VII

If you have an iPhone or iPad you can use this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toeic-test-simulator/id594472943?ls=1&mt=8

TOEIC short conversations: Two business people meet at a conference
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
simulation and exam mode tests of TOEICŪ | I am new, some help please!!!
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
please check and grate on essay! And let me know for any mistakes :) thanks!!Obliged vs obligated vs obligation vs obligatoryPlease review my essay and rate it please....help me verify my transcription in toeicŪ testPreparation for the TOEICŪ Listening & Reading and Speaking & Writing Testplease help me pls,pls,pls!!!! thanks so muchplease help me with thisPosition of Adverb in sentencesthe two last plans/ the last two plansToeicŪ Listening skill ?Hi, where to find an IELTS example?The series uncovers a unique group of artists.school children are too dependent on computers. Agree or disagree?