Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

certain; sure of oneself; composed
rank
name
overt
confident
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMATŪ | New member Fawzi - Hi all!
listening exercises
I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:36 am   I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student

I'm glad to see this forum serving the ESL students who need assitance..

I'm learning English for the past four years. As I learn more English, I encounter more problems :(

I hope this forum will be helpful to me as it has been to others. :D
Justice
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:43 am   I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student

H,Justice :D

Nice to meet you here.

that wonderful when you can learn English from anything like your posts.

I hope you find what do you want here.........

again welcome in the best Web to learn English and to find friends from all world.

Best wishes.

Mba

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student #3 (permalink) Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:41 am   I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student

Hello,justic:
Welcome!!
Surely, you will meet many cordial friends here! Hope it would be helpful for your study. :wink:
FangFang
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student #4 (permalink) Sun Sep 03, 2006 14:01 pm   I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student

Justice wrote:
I'm glad to see this forum serving the ESL students who need assitance..

I'm learning English for the past four years. As I learn more English, I encounter more problems :(

I hope this forum will be helpful to me as it has been to others. :D

hello Justice,
Welcome to this forum... :D What problems did you encounter?

I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student #5 (permalink) Sat Sep 09, 2006 0:44 am   I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student

Dark magician :D , Fang Fang :D , and NS :D

Thank you so much for your warm welcome(s).. :)

P.S My real name isn't Justice, it's just an id. (err I think I got too excited seeing this esl forum :P )
Justice

Hi #6 (permalink) Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:54 am   Hi

Hi Justice,

And welcome.

I Hope you find your needs and meet new people here from here and there.
Mkhraim

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii #7 (permalink) Sat Sep 09, 2006 18:18 pm   Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi Justice

Don't be confused about your language problems , and you must know that most of us have met many problems "or many kinds of problems " when we decided to learn English .. :roll:

and If you want to go the distance , you should be patient and strong , and I think you are that ..

By the way , where are you from ?
and what's your country like ?

Good luck

Herc
Hercules
I'm here quite often ;-)

Hi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMATŪ | New member Fawzi - Hi all!
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my EnglishHi, this is Joey from Hong KongSpeaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeHello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from SlovakiaBaraa The New and Old MemberHey, guys! I am Jennifer :)Study Abroad?I'm Ahmed from Saudi ArabiaDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from Bulgaria