to lessen; to diminish; to decrease
charge
strengthen
reduce
concoct

indirectly controlled by, controlling or under common control with such Party

Can't possibly? | Verb "to do" vs. doing
indirectly controlled by, controlling or under common control with such Party #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:53 am   indirectly controlled by, controlling or under common control with such Party

1.1 "Affiliate” of a Party shall mean and include any entity or association directly or indirectly controlled by, controlling or under common control with such Party.

Could you please explain to me the meaning of the above sentence, especially the second part "controlling or under common control with such Party."
Galilom2002

indirectly controlled by, controlling or under common control with such Party #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:32 am   indirectly controlled by, controlling or under common control with such Party

I think it's just a roundabout way of saying that:
"Affiliate" of a party is something that is under the party's control.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job).I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double.on the alertMeaning of 'chip chop'?take off: remove fromWhen we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it?ottoman vs deskMeaning of "to finally tie the knot"?What does this expression mean: it comes down to?meaning of drainIdiom: 'grasp it at the first time'People don't vs. people doesn'tWhat's wrong in using faintest idea?