person who has completed a course of study and received a degree or diploma
journalist
graduate
fertilizer
repair

I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double.

Difference between 'nod out' and 'nod off' | How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job).
I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double. #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:54 am   I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double.

"I need your expense reports on my desk and on the .......... Don't do anything else until they are on my desk. I need them immediately," George told his staff.

(a) single
(b) multiple
(c) two-time
(d) double

"I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double. Don't do anything else until they are on my desk. I need them immediately," George told his staff.

Correct answer: (d) double

"I need your expense reports on my desk and on the single. Don't do anything else until they are on my desk. I need them immediately," George told his staff.
_________________________

what does double means?
Vara

I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double. #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 am   I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double.

I think you should be asking "what does "on the double" mean?"
I think it's military slang, meaning to do something super fast.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
your evaluation please?on the alertindirectly controlled by, controlling or under common control with such PartyMeaning of 'chip chop'?the oldest and largest trees in the world are found in CaliforniaA youth is a young personWhen we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it?ottoman vs deskPassionate about art in general?What is a mover?Meaning of "to finally tie the knot"?What does this expression mean: it comes down to?meaning of drain