Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

function; utilization; benefit; advantage; consumption
strength
overhead
token
use
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job).

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double. | on the alert
listening exercises
How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job). #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 am   How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job).

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #556 "English Slang Idioms (298)", question 4

"How long have you worked here as a city planner?" Marlene asked Paul. He responded, "I have been on the ......... for about two years now. How long have you worked at the real estate office?"

(a) work
(b) task
(c) role
(d) job

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #556 "English Slang Idioms (298)", answer 4

"How long have you worked here as a city planner?" Marlene asked Paul. He responded, "I have been on the job for about two years now. How long have you worked at the real estate office?"

Correct answer: (d) job

why can't here "as the city palnner"?
Vara
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job). #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:17 am   How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job).

I'm not sure what you're asking.

How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job).
Language Coach

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double. | on the alert
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Those kids should know better. They shouldn't tease that boy anymore.your evaluation please?indirectly controlled by, controlling or under common control with such PartyMeaning of 'chip chop'?the oldest and largest trees in the world are found in CaliforniaA youth is a young personWhen we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it?ottoman vs deskPassionate about art in general?What is a mover?Meaning of "to finally tie the knot"?meaning of drainIdiom: 'grasp it at the first time'