to set apart an additional amount of space or money for security
locate
foster
margin
award

Can you give me a little more information about the house?

Mitchell is a police officer. | turning brown
Can you give me a little more information about the house? #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 25, 2012 21:19 pm   Can you give me a little more information about the house?

ESL/EFL Test #221 "Articles (2)", question 9

Can you give me ......... little more information about the house?

(a) a
(b) an
(c) the
(d) (none)

ESL/EFL Test #221 "Articles (2)", answer 9

Correct answer: (a) a
_________________________

information is uncountable . Till now I knew that we can put an article 'a piece of ' information etc but if I put an adjective I can put an indefinite article. Con you please give me an explanation. Many thanks:
_________________

Can you give me a little more information about the house? #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 25, 2012 23:25 pm   Can you give me a little more information about the house?

'a liittle more' works in the same way as 'a piece of' or 'a large amount of' or similar variations.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
This is known as separation of powerthe system encompassing this type of government is called shared powersChris has a class at 8 am, so he catches the 7:15 am bus.He is really angry, so we should leave him alone for a while.Those kids should know better. They shouldn't tease that boy anymore.your evaluation please?the oldest and largest trees in the world are found in Californiahe was being hurtfulI don't have a jobA youth is a young personPassionate about art in general?What animal is a tortoise?What is a mover?