to cap; to cork; to stop up; to block; to advertise
plug
registering
evidence
bond

He is really angry, so we should leave him alone for a while.

What animal is a tortoise? | Chris has a class at 8 am, so he catches the 7:15 am bus.
He is really angry, so we should leave him alone for a while. #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 26, 2012 22:10 pm   He is really angry, so we should leave him alone for a while.

ESL/EFL Test #235 "Various Conjunctions (3)", question 8

He is really angry, ......... we should leave him alone for a while.

(a) so
(b) if
(c) until
(d) because

ESL/EFL Test #235 "Various Conjunctions (3)", answer 8

Correct answer: (a) so

He is really angry, because we should leave him alone for a while.
_________________________

I though which to choose because the sentence seems to me correct with SO, and BECAUSE also.
Can you please to explain why it isn't correct with 'because?'
_________________

He is really angry, so we should leave him alone for a while. #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:54 pm   He is really angry, so we should leave him alone for a while.

'Because' is incorrect as 'we should leave him alone for a while' is not the reason for his anger. It is wjat they should do as the result of his anger.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Test incompl/elem-293, User's Answer 2This is known as separation of powerthe system encompassing this type of government is called shared powersCan you give me a little more information about the house?Mitchell is a police officer.Those kids should know better. They shouldn't tease that boy anymore.the oldest and largest trees in the world are found in Californiahe was being hurtfulI don't have a jobturning brownPassionate about art in general?Anger is more meaningful than rage.immanent vs illicit