passing; brief
obsolete
cheap
temporary
beneficent

Lifelong learning?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself | You shouldn't talk back to your mother nor should you disobey her rules
Lifelong learning? #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 11, 2013 16:30 pm   Lifelong learning?

ESL/EFL Test #267 "Gerund and Infinitive Practice (6)", question 10

Lifelong ......... is a wonderful thing.

(a) to learn
(b) learn
(c) learns
(d) learning

ESL/EFL Test #267 "Gerund and Infinitive Practice (6)", answer 10

Lifelong learning is a wonderful thing.

Correct answer: (d) learning

_________________________

Lifelong learning is a wonderful thing.-it is true. To learn is a wonderful entertainment and the exercise of our brain defends us from the Alzheimer's disease.
_________________

Lifelong learning? #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 11, 2013 16:31 pm   Lifelong learning?

_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
The justice system imprisoned Donovan ten years ago.Meaning of 'captive'?service tax vs. sales taxWhat are liberal parties?Test incompl/elem-293, User's Answer 2What does named after mean?immanent vs illicitConditional sentence: I'll believe it when I see ita little more beef vs. a few more beefWhat does abdominal mean?Meaning of "difficult for children to enclose their gratitude"Expression "good luck"Your guess is as good as mine