something that is demanded; necessity; something that is needed
requirement
duration
midday
pleasure

That is definitely in our ballpark

Sentence: Bill straightened up the office, pretending not to listen Bob's end... | What is is the difference between 'free of' and 'free from'?
That is definitely in our ballpark #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:37 am   That is definitely in our ballpark

"Hi, Miss Everly, it's Jake Mathews. I understand that you are asking $150,000.00 for your house. That is definitely in our ......... and we wanted to know if we could set up an appointment with you to see it."

(a) standard deviation
(b) groove
(c) centrist ideals
(d) ballpark

"Hi, Miss Everly, it's Jake Mathews. I understand that you are asking $150,000.00 for your house. That is definitely in our ballpark and we wanted to know if we could set up an appointment with you to see it."

Correct answer: (d) ballpark

"Hi, Miss Everly, it's Jake Mathews. I understand that you are asking $150,000.00 for your house. That is definitely in our groove and we wanted to know if we could set up an appointment with you to see it."
_________________________

This dictionary is really helpful!

Thank you Our Tort System!
_________________
My little horse must think it queer...
Vladimir13

Location: Moscow, Russia

Obviously a computer can take all the hard work out of processingIn my book, that is the kind of behavior that deserves a reward.What does 'in a rut' mean?in a jiffy vs. in an instantThe justice system imprisoned Donovan ten years ago.Meaning of 'captive'?in like a Flynnannulled vs. cancelledWhat does abdominal mean?Explanation of this dialogueWhen do we use much and when do we use many?Difference between start up and begin upDifficult vs problem