political group; social gathering; side of an agreement; group; gang
analysis
party
arrangement
age

Make friend

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
I am new student. | Greetings, I am Cristian Dinescu, from Bucharest, Romania
Make friend #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 03, 2013 14:06 pm   Make friend

Hi everyone
My name is Hang and I come from Viet Nam. I like studying English very much. I am 19 years old. My major subject is Business English. I want to improve my English.
Nice to meet all of you!
Love
Hang
Hang39

Make friend #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 20, 2013 19:51 pm   Make friend

hi my name is nasrin from iran. we all are here to improve english. it is significant that you are pationate to learn english . but you keep in your mind, you need studing studing studing . you never get iearnig english over night. i wish you learn english fleuntly.
Nasrin20

Location: Iran

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Re: Make friend #3 (permalink) Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:18 am   Re: Make friend

hi im jane, i want to make friends here in english forums so that i can improve my english and have confidence everytime i speak.. hope a have a lot of friends here... thanks..
Jane202010

HI! #4 (permalink) Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:53 am   HI!

hi hang! can you be may friend here? i also love english, hope we can be friend... thanks...
Jane202010

Re: Make friend #5 (permalink) Wed Mar 06, 2013 16:05 pm   Re: Make friend

Hi there!

How are you...must have fun learning and making friends.

Am from India and have been a member for quite sometime now...
Hope to keep in touch and be friends....
Keep in touch..
Manish
Msinha

Location: India, New Delhi

Make friend #6 (permalink) Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:03 am   Make friend

hi everyone! started last year but this is my first time to send message. hope to learn English with you guys! ",
Donabel_E._Morales

Location: Philippines

Hi #7 (permalink) Sun Feb 22, 2015 21:06 pm   Hi

Hi would you mind introducing yourself more?
Massoud

Make friend #8 (permalink) Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:56 am   Make friend

Hi everyone, I'm Sachit. I hail from India,from the northern part of the country,to be precise. I've just joined this website and I'm excited to learn everything that this site has got to offer.I feel that my skills in English are of the average level and I will continue to improve myself. In addition to that another negative factor which prevents me from readily using the language is inability to form thoughts concisely.Any sort of suggestions in this regard will be greatly appreciated.
Sachit Gupta

Make friend #9 (permalink) Thu Feb 26, 2015 16:18 pm   Make friend

Hi all,

I am from india reside in TN.I would like to improve my grammar and basic skills in English, for that i need your support to enhance my communication skill.

William
William_14

Make friend #10 (permalink) Fri Sep 25, 2015 16:15 pm   Make friend

I am from India, and I hail from Tamil Nadu. I would like to improve my grammar and basic skills in English, for which I need your support. (Edited) William, it is befitting the Indian context as you know. When you want to improve your grammar and skills in English, it is tantamount to enhancing your 'communicativity'.
_________________
Anglophile
I know only one thing - that is that I know nothing.
Anglophile

Make friend #11 (permalink) Fri Sep 25, 2015 16:39 pm   Make friend

'and I hail from' is not a natural informal form. I suggest that if you must correct every aspect of someone's introductory post, you offer improvements befitting to the communication style, especially as in this case that is the stated requirement.

I am from Tamil Nadu in India. I would like to improve my grammar and basic skills in English. I need your support to enhance my communication skills.

_________________

Make friend #12 (permalink) Fri Sep 25, 2015 17:25 pm   Make friend

Sachit Gupta wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm Sachit. I hail from India, to be precise, from the northern part of the country. I've just joined this website and I'm excited to learn everything that this site has got to offer. I think that my skills in English are of the average level and I will continue to improve myself. In addition to that another negative factor which prevents me from readily using the language is my inability to form concise thoughts. Any suggestions in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome, Gupta! Your English is good. Keep participating in the discussion and watch how educated users offer their opinions. You will find it interesting, really. All the best!
_________________
Anglophile
Anglophile

Re: Make friend #13 (permalink) Fri Sep 25, 2015 17:36 pm   Re: Make friend

Msinha wrote:
Hi there! How are you? I love learning and making friends. I'm from India and have been a member of this forum for quite sometime now. I hope to keep in touch with you. Manish
You are welcome, Sinha. Participate in the discussions as often as you find it interesting.
_________________
Anglophile
Anglophile

Make friend #14 (permalink) Fri Sep 25, 2015 17:40 pm   Make friend

Donabel_E._Morales wrote:
Hi, everyone! I signed up last year but this is the first time I am posting a message. I hope to learn English with you guys!

Welcome, Donabel! Let's learn English together.
_________________
Anglophile
Anglophile

Make friend #15 (permalink) Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:52 am   Make friend

I just saw your reply to my post Anglophile. I will keep writing here,at this website,mainly with the idea of improving my knowledge of English. I usually face the problem in remembering correct words at the time of speaking which causes me to take long pauses. I live in a place where no one speaks English as result of this, my spoken English is very poor and also my written English is not as good as I want it to be.Although, Thanks for replying! I would like moderators to please correct my sentences whenever I make a mistake.( Is it fine to say 'commit a mistake' instead of make?)
Sachit Gupta

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Say hello to my old friendsProblem with registration?Hello from PolandtrynnnA pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieHey guys glad to be hereBack to site after 3 years!!!changing identitysometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introduction