location where sick and injured people receive medical treatment
form
aisle
hospital
interim

Meaning of strategy

Meaning of 'to give somebody a piece of my mind' | Difference between modify and transform
Meaning of strategy #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:18 am   Meaning of strategy

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #125 "Synonyms for task and duty", question 4

Well, it's for my architecture course. I've got to write something about the interior ......... of luxury hotels. You know, the way they look inside, furniture, colours.

(a) theme
(b) strategy
(c) design
(d) pattern

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #125 "Synonyms for task and duty", answer 4

Well, it's for my architecture course. I've got to write something about the interior design of luxury hotels. You know, the way they look inside, furniture, colours.

Correct answer: (c) design
_________________________

What is mean "strategy"?

filipp
filipp

Meaning of strategy #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:42 am   Meaning of strategy

.
STRATEGY.
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "real" and "genuine"Why cannot we use until?Present perfect: have visitedMeaning of "I'd give my right arm if...Idiom: "at the back of my mind"Idiom: Hot airMeaning of "by her delivery"Difference between peculiar and uniqueIndefinite article: "a" vs. "an"Complaint with vs. complaint aboutWhy signing them why not sign them?Idiom: 'make believe'Definition of preposition