preciseness; exactness
assembly
accuracy
rectangle
back

How does a drive-through bank work?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

With best wishes | Why English is the AAA Language in the world?
How does a drive-through bank work? #31 (permalink) Wed Mar 20, 2013 17:19 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

I have only seen drive through banks in Florida. At first they were rather intimidating. They see, to be a combination of an automatic teller machine and a real bank teller. Because you stay in your car, the vacuum machine is the intermediate between yourself and the teller.
GoodDiction

How does a drive-through bank work? #32 (permalink) Tue Jun 25, 2013 23:56 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

I've never seen a drive thru machine like that, and I didn't understand how it work exatally. Can someone explain me?

Julianna Santos

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Re: How does a drive-through bank work? #33 (permalink) Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 am   Re: How does a drive-through bank work?

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.
M_Murdock

How does a drive-through bank work? #34 (permalink) Wed Jun 26, 2013 13:37 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

Julianna Santos wrote:

Hi Julianna, which part of the video did you difficulty understanding? Also, please note that you should say 'Can someone explain it to me, please'? Many thanks, Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: Who's not available to come in on Saturday?
_________________
Test Of English for International Communication
TOEIC Preparation & TOEIC Vocabulary

How does a drive-through bank work? #35 (permalink) Sat Aug 17, 2013 17:39 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

I very like the drive-through bank video. In my country we don't have drive-though we just have ATMs. This is the first time I see that machine.
Many thanks.
Le Duc Linh Ne

Location: Viet Nam

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
how to prepare for speaking test in toeflŪSunbathing can be dangerousCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?Don't,Mobile phone scamApologies.Grammar scolds unite!How to be a President?Interesting article - the effects of speaking "the world's most dominant lanStaying Alive!Would you surrender it to ?Demonstrations in Turkey?How does a drive-through bank work?