Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

preciseness; exactness
assembly
accuracy
rectangle
back
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How does a drive-through bank work?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
With best wishes | Why English is the AAA Language in the world?
listening exercises
How does a drive-through bank work? #31 (permalink) Wed Mar 20, 2013 17:19 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

I have only seen drive through banks in Florida. At first they were rather intimidating. They see, to be a combination of an automatic teller machine and a real bank teller. Because you stay in your car, the vacuum machine is the intermediate between yourself and the teller.
GoodDiction
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How does a drive-through bank work? #32 (permalink) Tue Jun 25, 2013 23:56 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

I've never seen a drive thru machine like that, and I didn't understand how it work exatally. Can someone explain me?

Thanks
Julianna Santos

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Re: How does a drive-through bank work? #33 (permalink) Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 am   Re: How does a drive-through bank work?

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

44 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.
M_Murdock

How does a drive-through bank work? #34 (permalink) Wed Jun 26, 2013 13:37 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

Julianna Santos wrote:
I've never seen a drive thru machine like that, and I didn't understand how it work exatally. Can someone explain me?

Thanks

Hi Julianna, which part of the video did you difficulty understanding? Also, please note that you should say 'Can someone explain it to me, please'? Many thanks, Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: Who's not available to come in on Saturday?
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How does a drive-through bank work? #35 (permalink) Sat Aug 17, 2013 17:39 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

42 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

I very like the drive-through bank video. In my country we don't have drive-though we just have ATMs. This is the first time I see that machine.
Many thanks.
Le Duc Linh Ne

With best wishes | Why English is the AAA Language in the world?
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Latest topics on English Forums
how to prepare for speaking test in toeflŪSunbathing can be dangerousCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?Don't,Mobile phone scamApologies.Grammar scolds unite!How to be a President?Interesting article - the effects of speaking "the world's most dominant lanStaying Alive!Would you surrender it to ?Demonstrations in Turkey?How does a drive-through bank work?