exit; electrical source for connecting appliances; store; shop; joint
corruption
outlet
affinity
expression

How does a drive-through bank work?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

With best wishes | Why English is the AAA Language in the world?
How does a drive-through bank work? #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:21 am   How does a drive-through bank work?

TOEIC short conversations: Talking about arrival times

Re: How does a drive-through bank work? #2 (permalink) Sat Feb 16, 2013 16:19 pm   Re: How does a drive-through bank work?

Videos like this are amazing, you can train your listening, learn new words and pronunciations.

Thank you for post it.
M_Murdock

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
How does a drive-through bank work? #3 (permalink) Mon Feb 18, 2013 15:38 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

Thank you for this program will you please tell when I can use whom and when to use who in a speech
Ben Ben

Location: Lome, Togo

How does a drive-through bank work? #4 (permalink) Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:29 am   How does a drive-through bank work?

Hello! This is the very usefull post. Thank you!
Apiki4

Location: Russia

How does a drive-through bank work? #5 (permalink) Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:10 am   How does a drive-through bank work?

Hi Apiki, many thanks for your positive feedback. We are glad you like our videos. Please note the correct spelling of the words 'useful' and 'psychologist'. Best regards, Torsten

TOEIC short conversations: Discussing EKG and MRI test results

Re: How does a drive-through bank work? #6 (permalink) Tue Feb 19, 2013 15:52 pm   Re: How does a drive-through bank work?

I enjoyed the visit to the bank because I learned about this drive-through which I have never heard of. I think itís practical and saves time.
I encountered this system with tubes network, one time, but inside a bank, many years ago, when I opened my first account in a bank.
It seems that drive-through combines an old system with the modern video-calling one, for a plus of efficiency. Itís a great idea.
I also learned that ATM means automatic teller machines Ė I use them a lot and havenít ever wondered where the 3 letters come from.
Many thanks.
Monica28

Location: Romania

How does a drive-through out bank work? #7 (permalink) Tue Feb 19, 2013 22:32 pm   How does a drive-through out bank work?

It was very interesting to meet a drive-through out bank. This kind of service does not exist in my country. We have the first two: ATM and inside the bank.
I, like Monica28, have learnt the meaning of ATM.
Thank you very much

Sandra from Brazil
Sandra Pellicciotti

How does a drive-through out bank work? #8 (permalink) Tue Feb 19, 2013 22:44 pm   How does a drive-through out bank work?

Thank you Torsten for the TOEIC short conversations. They are really short and we can do them fast, during our day.

Best wishes

Sandra
Sandra Pellicciotti

How does a drive-through bank work? #9 (permalink) Tue Feb 19, 2013 22:51 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

You are welcome, Sandra ;-)

TOEIC short conversations: Cancelling a stolen credit card

How does a drive-through bank work? #10 (permalink) Tue Feb 19, 2013 23:32 pm   How does a drive-through bank work?

Hi Torsten
and Michelle,
I watched your video it's good and useful, I must commend idea that you write down everything what you said.... I learn on that way most then other...

See you,
Ivana
_________________
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!!!
Ivana15

Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

How does a drive-through bank work? #11 (permalink) Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 am   How does a drive-through bank work?

Hi Torsten

Apiki4 wrote:
Hello! This is the very useful post. Thank you!

I agree with Apiki4. Thank you very much.

I'm waiting for more!
Mona Rmzi

How does a drive-through bank work? #12 (permalink) Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:40 am   How does a drive-through bank work?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your presentation about "Bank's Operation for making/receiving payments.
In India, we have been getting used with the Teller/ATM for payments/receipts. We have never seen this "The Drive Through" method in our country.

Thanks a lot for your useful/wonderful information about the Bank.

S.Shanthi
_________________
If you want Excellence,You must aim at perfection in our work.
Shanthisethuraman

How does a drive-through bank work? #13 (permalink) Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:45 am   How does a drive-through bank work?

I really think Michelle`s videos are interesting but I think that at the end of the bank video something doesn't really make sense.
Quoting Michelle:
"...you can go inside which people will do but it does take time. People usually go inside the bank for bigger things such as applying for a loan or other bank items. Itís very common to go to the ATM or the drive-through because is simply itís convenient and takes time! OK, I hope you enjoyed our trip to the bank today."

My question is: shouldn't she have said it's convenient and doesn't take time?
Haydee Bettina

How does a drive-through bank work? #14 (permalink) Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:54 am   How does a drive-through bank work?

Hai Michelle, It's good to know about the banking at London. In India it's different.We personally meet the tellers and stand in Q for hours together to update our accounts, cash the checks and all. Because of the population in India it is very difficult to automatize every thing. The tellers even show their impatience towards the customers. Even though we are having ATM's at many places at many places there are no banks and people don't have bank accounts. It's because of uneducation.
B.vidyullata

How does a drive-through bank work? #15 (permalink) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:28 am   How does a drive-through bank work?

Hi B.vidyullata,
Michelle leaves in Florida, Florida is a state in the southeastern region of the United States... So, she explain how ATM works there not in London... But I think it's similar...

Alan, Am I right? Or anyone from London?

Hi Haydee Bettina,

I think considering by context "because is simply itís convenient and takes time" and understand that she means we feel comfortably and waste our time...
_________________
Ivana15

Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
how to prepare for speaking test in toeflģSunbathing can be dangerousCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?Don't,Mobile phone scamApologies.Grammar scolds unite!How to be a President?Interesting article - the effects of speaking "the world's most dominant lanStaying Alive!Would you surrender it to ?Demonstrations in Turkey?How does a drive-through bank work?, page 3