Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to suggest; to tender; to bid; to propose a price; to present
offer
anchor
process
stop
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

New member Fawzi - Hi all!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student | Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :)
listening exercises
New member Fawzi - Hi all! #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:28 am   New member Fawzi - Hi all!

Hi there all,

I am a new member. Just got the link to this site from my wife. I checked an excercise, saw the comments from the mods, liked the comments/solutions and then became a members, all in a sudden.

I am a member and yet have not checked anything else. I usually get some questions not everyone can answer, but with this forum I believe I would get some.

Fawzi
Fa_Kilani
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

New member #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:41 am   New member

fa_kilani wrote:

I am a member and yet have not checked anything else. I usually get some questions not everyone can answer, but with this forum I believe I would get some.
Fawzi

I wonder what kind of questions you usually get! This is an English study forum, friends here ask questions and do culture exchanges, of course, there would be some hard topics which nobody could give a "yes" or "no", but you can find something interesting and enjoy it! Welcome !!! :D
FangFang
I'm here quite often ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
New member Fawzi - Hi all! #3 (permalink) Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:47 am   New member Fawzi - Hi all!

Thanks for the welcome

Not necessarily difficult ones, though.
Fa_Kilani

New member Fawzi - Hi all! #4 (permalink) Sat Sep 09, 2006 18:20 pm   New member Fawzi - Hi all!

Hi fa_kilani

Nice to see here with us ..
Are you chinese ?

I like china ..

Herc
Hercules
I'm here quite often ;-)

New member Fawzi - Hi all! #5 (permalink) Sat Sep 09, 2006 21:08 pm   New member Fawzi - Hi all!

Hi Hercules

No, I am not from China

Nice to hear from you
Fa_Kilani

I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL student | Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :)
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hello my name is leonardoHi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my EnglishHi, this is Joey from Hong KongSpeaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeHello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from SlovakiaBaraa The New and Old MemberHi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMATŪStudy Abroad?I'm Ahmed from Saudi ArabiaDear all, I am Swami From India