something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
difficulty
supplement
ship
barter

Adjective of quantity before words representing mental state.

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Is this appropriate ? | Greetings
Adjective of quantity before words representing mental state. #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:11 am   Adjective of quantity before words representing mental state.

Is it correct to say i'm half -half saisfied to express i'm satisfied and have little feeling of dissatisfaction too.

please suggest other adjective uses also.
Hamids

Adjective of quantity before words representing mental state. #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 11, 2013 16:54 pm   Adjective of quantity before words representing mental state.

That would probably be better expressed 'I'm half satisfied' or 'I'm halfway satisfied'.

You could also say
I'm not completely satisfied.
I'm not totally satisfied.
which would be better ways of expressing the feeling that you have some dissatisfaction too.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Is this appropriate ? | Greetings
ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
introduce myrselfinstantly with the insinuatingpersonally from discussingIs this possible ?Money exchanger or exchanger's ?To mr.torstenTeach your children the English Small letters in a nice way!Teach your children the English letters in a very simple and fun way!HiHow do I know that I should choose V.T.B or V.T.D in the question sentences?Pls give Feedback on "Tell about yourself" questions"end" and "at the end"Clauses