in agreement with; harmonious
compatible
provocative
nebulous
fundamental

Preparing for my MBA

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
Little Known Ways to Clear GMAT® Exams | Please help me rate this analytical writing - The Apogee Company
Preparing for my MBA #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:03 am   Preparing for my MBA

Before thinking about getting an MBA I would need another undergraduate degree. I was thinking of getting a Bachelors in Accounting when someone told me that you can get a degree online.
Does anyone have any experience with online degree courses and know how they compare to traditional college/ university? Will future employers or schools be able to tell or care how i get my degree?
GoodDiction

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Improve customer service is the best way to differentiate from competitorsTruck company should pay more tax than railways companyWill reducing sugar resolve the trade deficit?Online / Mobile Test Prep??There is only one definition of success—to be able to spend your life in your ownPlease review the topic and suggest me any modifications are required.ebook link to download the Gmat® official ReviewGiving away GMAT® materialHelpful link for GMAT® studentsHow many times I can go for the GMAT exam?Retired GMAT testsMaster program (MBA) in SwitzerlandWhat kind of score I would need in order to be considered to a reputable program?