learning; field of learning; thorough investigation; report; analysis
debris
gasoline
study
exchange

Need TOEFLŪ speaking partner for training

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
How to say 'thank you' in your native language? | Accent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?
Need TOEFL speaking partner for training #1 (permalink) Wed Apr 03, 2013 13:09 pm   Need TOEFL speaking partner for training

My TOEFL test is approaching and I need a partner to practice speaking via Skype. Please send me a message to start.
Loly1

Need TOEFL speaking partner for training #2 (permalink) Sun Apr 07, 2013 15:11 pm   Need TOEFL speaking partner for training

Hi Loly1,
I am looking for an English conversation partner, too. My skype account is kejano. Let's try it!
Jano
Kejano

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Need TOEFL speaking partner for training #3 (permalink) Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:24 am   Need TOEFL speaking partner for training

well, i am also looking for someone to practice my speaking with so if anyone interested here's my Skype id: reyas4real
..........
Reyas91

Location: Somewhere on earth

Re: Need TOEFL speaking partner for training #4 (permalink) Sun Apr 14, 2013 16:00 pm   Re: Need TOEFL speaking partner for training

I want a speaking partner too
Bayramgol

Need TOEFL speaking partner for training #5 (permalink) Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:16 am   Need TOEFL speaking partner for training

Looking for a training partner for the TOEFL speaking section. My test is on May, 11th, 2013.

Please drop a message with your Skype name and I will add you.
Noitebranca

Numbers! #6 (permalink) Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 am   Numbers!

I have problem with numbers!
For example when I'm listening to a TOEFL listening, I should think about the numbers like year, percent, price etc.
What can i do to solve the problem?
Are there any files to practice just for Numbers?
Bayramgol

Need TOEFL speaking partner for training #7 (permalink) Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:58 am   Need TOEFL speaking partner for training

Dear Noitebranca,
Please send your Skype Id as a private message for me. I'm in prepareation for TOEFL exam too.
Bayramgol

Need TOEFL speaking partner for training #8 (permalink) Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 am   Need TOEFL speaking partner for training

Unfortunately i can not send private messages yet as i am a new member, please send me your Skype id instead, thank you!
Noitebranca

Need TOEFL speaking partner for training #9 (permalink) Fri May 03, 2013 7:24 am   Need TOEFL speaking partner for training

Looking for a speaking partner, my skype ympite_vse
Ackapuck

Need TOEFL speaking partner for training #10 (permalink) Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 am   Need TOEFL speaking partner for training

my skype id is: autumnalmeadow, i also want to practise my speaking skill on TOELF test.
Autumnalmeadow

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Speaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinionSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why itcorrections in Tofel speaking topicbest friendGreetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪA little Help PleaseTalking in Englishthe firstmy first speaking practisecontemporary artMy first voice message