Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

main office; central office of a company; center of operation
routine
headquarters
advisor
operation
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

My first voice message

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Talking in English | Recording voice messages on the forum?
listening exercises
My first voice message #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:25 am   My first voice message

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

129 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Hello everyone,
This is Rainy speaking. How are you today?
This is my first voice message in this forum. Like a lot of people around the world who want to improve their English skills, I've tried some ways of learning English, enroll in a pronunciation course, read book in English...My reading skill is well but writing and speaking is still bad. I know what I need to do is to practice more and more.
But I find difficult in making a habit of speaking English everyday.
The Recording tool in this website is really interesting. When I heard that we can now also record voice messages, I intended to practice English speaking skill by posting a voice message at least once a day. And in each one , I would talk about features of my country.(I'm from Vietnam). but sadly to say, it just was a plan on my mind. Maybe I need to learn the time management skill so that I can handle more businesses in a day, including practicing English.
Please tell me how can I get into the habit of speaking English every single day? Where can I find motivation for keeping track on speaking English?
I look forward to hearing your voice replies.
Many thanks, Rainy.
Rainy1

My first voice message #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:30 am   My first voice message

well,you need to find a partner that can help you in speaking. and your accent is not bad.
i advice you and myself coz i have the same problem to concentrate in speaking. you can use some speaking tools like Skype and other things to help in that case
regards
Reyas91
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
My first voice message #3 (permalink) Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:27 am   My first voice message

Dear Reyas91,
Thanks for replying. I'll consider to your advice.
Take care,
Rainy.
Rainy1

My first voice message #4 (permalink) Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:20 am   My first voice message

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

84 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.
Ramin_Rb57
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Talking in English | Recording voice messages on the forum?
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why itcorrections in Tofel speaking topicbest friendGreetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪAccent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?A little Help Pleasethe firstmy first speaking practisecontemporary artthis is my first recording.Need TOEFLŪ speaking partner for trainingMy first recording, please commentWhere is she from?