detailed account of an occurrence or situation
impulse
operation
report
stay

help me verify my transcription in toeic® test

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEIC® Test
Preparation for the TOEIC® Listening & Reading and Speaking & Writing Test | Position of Adverb in sentences
help me verify my transcription in toeic test #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 am   help me verify my transcription in toeic test

the link audio 1===> http://soundcloud.com/cloudmountain-1/26toeictest1

I try to transcript these sentences in the audio and i don't know my transcription is right or wrong so i hope that everybody help me verify my transcription again thanks so much

Didn't you used to work in marketing?
A. sure i use it
B. I didn't like it
c. yes I wanted

The second===> http://soundcloud.com/cloudmountain-1/28-toeic-questions-53-54-55

Ok so here is a check for 120 dollar that 20 dollar damage deposit and the 100 dollar for first thing last month friend. Is that right ? yes, it is thank now arrange into the first of each month you can mail me a check or wire to banking account if I receive it after the ten they will be a twenty 5 dollar late are you it do you have any question? what should I do ST go wrong like for the window break or the singkiss clock call me Im able to fix by myself or I call someone to do it

the third ===> http://soundcloud.com/cloudmountain-1/37-toeic-questions-77-78-79

Hello this is message for Sven Senstrom. Sven Senstrom This is Audrey Woolridge from Dr. Folks' work office im calling to thank you for summit your bid provide general tutorial services for our office this week, Doctor folk talk your bid reasonable and think a this quali of your work are very perfectional unfortunately we decide to go with another contractor Gearhart Horstman who is bid and litter bid lower our agreement with them would be for 2 years so you like to check back without on that time you’re more to welcome in the meaning time we will pass your company’s name and to others we might know who are searching cleaning services. have a nice day !

the fourth==> http://soundcloud.com/cloudmountain-1/44-toeic-questions-98-99-100

No I don’t think movie is in dangerous spices you can match being in movie theater with the couple of hundred of other people laughing being scare or being move to tear those are monthly the most wonderful social experiences or able to have one another watching movie at home or online is well good but I don’ t think they are able replacement go for theater I was just in china last month and people are watching movie on their sell phone they have about 5 hundred million people who have sell phone at the business growing at rate of 8 billion a month people want to see a great stories and well these movies industry has to adapt these changes I think there is opportunity not like abilities the DVD mark they are always be placed for movies and our entertainment landscape
Melisa123

help me verify my transcription in toeic test #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 08, 2013 17:11 pm   help me verify my transcription in toeic test

Hi, here are my transcriptions (I'm a learner too):

Melisa123 wrote:
the link audio 1

Didn't you used to work in marketing?
A. sure i use it
B. I didn't like it
c. yes I wanted

Didn't you use to work in marketing?
A. Sure, I’ve used it.
B. I did like it.
C. Yes, I once did.

Melisa123 wrote:
The second

-Ok, so here is a check for 1200 dollars. That’s a 200 dollar damage deposit and 1000 dollars for first and last month’s rent. Is that right?
-Yes it is, thanks! Now, rent is due the first of each month; you can mail me a check or wire it to my bank account. If I receive it after the tenth, there will be a twenty five dollar late charge. Do you have any questions?
-What should I do if something goes wrong? Like, if a window breaks or the sink gets clogged?
-Call me -- I’ll either come out and fix it myself, or I’ll call someone to do it.

Melisa123 wrote:
the third

Hello, this message is for Sven Senstrom. Sven, this is Audrey Woolridge from Dr. Folks’ office. I’m calling to thank you for submitting your bid to provide janitorial services for our office suites. Doctor Folks thought your bid was reasonable and thinks the quality of your work is very professional. Unfortunately we decided to go with another contractor, Gearhart Horseman, whose bid was a little bit lower. Our agreement with them will be for 2 years -- so if you’d like to check back with us at that time, you’re more than welcome! In the meantime, we will pass your company’s name on to others we might know who are searching for cleaning services. Have a nice day!

Melisa123 wrote:
the fourth

No, I don’t think movies are an endangered species. You can’t match being in a movie theater with a couple of hundred of other people laughing or being scared or being moved to tears. Those are among the most wonderful social experiences we’re all able to have with one another. Watching movies at home or online is well and good, but I don’t think they are a replacement for going to a theater! I was just in China last month and people were watching movies on their cellphones. They have about 500 million people who have cellphones and the business is growing at a rate of 8 million a month. People want to see great stories and while the movie industry has to adapt to these changes, I think they’re opportunities -- not liabilities. The DVD market is weakening and there will always be a place for movies in our entertainment landscape.

You do need to pay more attention to where sentences begin and where they end!
_________________
If you're going through hell... keep going.
Cristina.ro

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
Re: help me verify my transcription in toeic test #3 (permalink) Mon Apr 08, 2013 17:25 pm   Re: help me verify my transcription in toeic test

Hi, this is what I heard:

Melisa123 wrote:

Didn't you used to work in marketing?
A. sure[, I've] use[d ] it
B. I didn't like it
c. yes I [once did] wanted

Ok so here is a check for 12[00] dollar[s ], that[s a] 20[0 ] dollar damage deposit and the 100 [1000] dollars[ ] for first [and last months' rent] thing last month friend. Is that right ? [Y]es, it is thank[s .] [N]ow [rent is due] arrange into the first of each month[ Y]ou can mail me a check or wire [it] to [my] banking account[. I]f I receive it after the ten[th] the[re] will be a twenty[-five] dollar late [fee] are you it [D]o you have any question[s ]? [W]hat should I do [if something] go[es] wrong like for the [if a] window break[s ] or the [sink gets clogged?] singkiss clock [C]all me[,] I['ll either come out] m able to fix [it] by myself or I['ll] call someone to do it

Hello this is message [is] for Sven Senstrom. Sven Senstrom [, t]his is Audrey Woolridge from Dr. Folks' work office [. I'm] calling to thank you for su[bmitting] your bid [to] provide general tutorial [janitorial] services for our office [suite] this week, Doctor [Folks] t[hought] your bid [was] reasonable and think[s ] a this quali [the quality] of your work are[is] very [professional] unfortunately we decide to go with another contractor Gearhart Horstman who is[whose] bid [was a little bit lower] and litter bid lower [ O]your agreement with them[him] would be for 2 years so [if you would] you like to check back without on[with us at] that time you’re more t[han] welcome[. I]n the meaning time we will pass your company’s name and[on] to others we might know who are searching [for] cleaning services. [H]ave a nice day !

No I don’t think movie[s are an endangered species. Y]ou can['t] match being in [a] movie theater with the [a] couple of hundred of other people laughing [or] being scare[d ] or being move[d ] to tear[s. T]hose are [among] the most wonderful social experiences [we're all ] able to have [with] one another[. W]atching movie[s ] at home or online is well [and] good but I don’ t think they are [a] replacement [for] go[ing to a] theater[.] I was just in china last month and people [were] watching movie[s ] on their [c]ell phone[s. T]hey have about 5 hundred million people who have [ c]ell phone[s ] [and] the business [is] growing at [the] rate of 8 [ m]illion a month[. P]eople want to see a great stories and w[hile] the movie industry has to adapt [to] these changes I think the[se are] opportunit[ies, not liabilities] the DVD mark[et is weaking and there will] always be [a] [place] for movies [in] our entertainment landscape

help me verify my transcription in toeic test #4 (permalink) Mon Apr 08, 2013 18:14 pm   help me verify my transcription in toeic test

Hi Melissa, can you please remove the audio files from your SoundCloud account? Why did you upload them there in the first place?

TOEIC listening, talks: Leaving a voice mail message for a book club member postponing the next meeting

dear Torsten #5 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:22 am   dear Torsten

i' ve tried to install Java but i hardly do it on my computer, it may be too a heavy program, do you have any way to help me post mp3 file with other program?, thanks Torsten's advice so much. I will try install java again if i don't have any different choice!
Melisa123

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEIC® Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
Hi, Do you think the word "shelves" is pronounced clearly?Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above?Please check my essay. Advices are gladly appreciated. :DI need someone to check my essay.please check and grate on essay! And let me know for any mistakes :) thanks!!Please check my essay!)Obliged vs obligated vs obligation vs obligatoryPlease review my essay and rate it please....please help me pls,pls,pls!!!! thanks so muchplease help me with thisI am new, some help please!!!simulation and exam mode tests of TOEIC®the two last plans/ the last two plans