having four equal sides enclosing four equal angles
permanent
stationary
cohesive
square

Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from Slovakia

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello, I am a student from Queensland, Australia | Speaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skype
Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from Slovakia #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:31 am   Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from Slovakia

Hi everyone!My name is Lukas, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Slovakia. I'm not sure, if someone knows where is Slovakia. :lol:But that doesn't matter. I'm learning english for 4 years now and as you can see I'm not good in it. So that's why I'm here...because I need to practice and I want to meet new people.
RealShadow

Location: Batizovce, Slovakia

Helloooooooooo #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:39 am   Helloooooooooo

Hi Lukas

Nice to see here with us , and I hope that you will find here what you are looking for .. :D

By the way , I don't think your English is so bad , and It sounds good .

Anyway ,could you give us some information about your country , and what's it like ? 8)

Regards

Herc
Hercules

Location: Syria

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Batizovce in Slovakia? #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:39 am   Batizovce in Slovakia?

Hi Lukas, it's good to see you have joined our community. Yes, I do know where Slovakia is but where is exactly is Batizovce?

TOEIC listening, photographs: The shoe shop

Helloooooooooo #4 (permalink) Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:59 am   Helloooooooooo

Hercules wrote:
Hi Lukas

Regards

Herc

Nice to meet you to Hercules!
Thank for copliment.I really appreciate it.My country is in the middle of Europe.It's small, very small...about 5 milions people.We have beutiful forests,lakes,animals...And pride of our country are High Tatras...they are beutiful.And in Slovakia are the gorgeous womans in Europe.It's not only my opinion, many famous people like Jay-Z or some of the American actors have the same point of view.
Thats are best thinks you can see in our country.
RealShadow

Location: Batizovce, Slovakia

Batizovce in Slovakia? #5 (permalink) Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:34 am   Batizovce in Slovakia?

Torsten wrote:

Hi Torsten, I'm really happy to be here. I'm suprised that you know where is Slovakia. I mean, that many people from others
countries don't even know that Slovakia exist.
Batizovce is a small village near High Tatras. It's in the north-east part of our country.

Have a nice day!
RealShadow

Location: Batizovce, Slovakia

Where is Slovakia? #6 (permalink) Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:51 am   Where is Slovakia?

Hi Lukas,

Your place is not that far from where I am located. I have been to Bratislava a couple of times, it's a beautiful city. Also, I have often been to the Czech Republic.

So, what do you do? Are you a universty student or do you work in a company?

TOEIC listening, photographs: Inside the car

Where is Slovakia? #7 (permalink) Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:28 am   Where is Slovakia?

Torsten wrote:
Hi Lukas,

And where exactly are you located? I'm studying at the high school and I'm graduating this year. I'm so scared! Last summer I was in Chzech Republic too. I was in Ostrava, it's a beautiful city. Where are you working?
RealShadow

Location: Batizovce, Slovakia

Learning English in Slovakia #8 (permalink) Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:38 am   Learning English in Slovakia

Hi Lukas, I'm sure you will do fine on your exams next year. What are your favourite subjects? By the way, Herc is right, your English is quite good and what's more important, you are going to learn from others here on the forum.

As for me, I live in Leipzig, have you heard of such a place?

Ahoj,

TOEIC listening, photographs: Drilling

Learning English in Slovakia #9 (permalink) Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:37 am   Learning English in Slovakia

Torsten wrote:

Ahoj,

Hi Torsten, sorry but I couldn't write you sooner.My favorite subjects?I don't know...And thanks..your english is quite good too :))).I know where is Leipzig, it's in Germany.
Have a nice day
RealShadow

Location: Batizovce, Slovakia

Batizovce in North Slovakia #10 (permalink) Tue Sep 26, 2006 21:22 pm   Batizovce in North Slovakia

Hi Lukas, so what is the latest in Batizovce? How do you spend your spare time? I've tried to look up some information about Batizovce on the Internet and saw a couple of pictures but there doesn't seem to be a forum of Batizovce fans. Maybe you can tell us more about your place and its people?

TOEIC listening, photographs: Studio interview

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Saludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!I'm a new member Tu from VietnamA member of the Earth can't use English well! Hic!Hello my name is leonardoHi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my EnglishHi, this is Joey from Hong KongHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...Baraa The New and Old MemberNew member Fawzi - Hi all!Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :)I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL studentHi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMATŪ