from above; above; in the sky
especially
overhead
downward
fine

in such areas as vs in areas such as

Replace | How is .....?
in such areas as vs in areas such as #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 am   in such areas as vs in areas such as

1. The 600-ha zone, designed by Japan's Nippon-Koei Group, aims to attract investment into support industries in such areas as machinery and automation, electronics, chemical substances.
2. The 600-ha zone, designed by Japan's Nippon-Koei Group, aims to attract investment into support industries in areas such as machinery and automation, electronics, chemical substances.
Is there any difference in meaning between #1 and #2?
#1 is in a newspaper but I would like to write it as #2.
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Screen

in such areas as vs in areas such as #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:20 am   in such areas as vs in areas such as

No significant difference, just a change in emphasis between 'areas' and 'examples of industry types'.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
in such areas as vs in areas such as #3 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:55 am   in such areas as vs in areas such as

Thanks Beeesneees and good night!
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Screen

Replace | How is .....?
The revolting forces were just barely held at bay.I'll just have out with it?springtime of painto deathThere's cold lamb and pasta salad vs. There's some cold lamb and pasta saladto respond to vs responding tounlessto + verb with ingSay vs.tellYahoos' writingsТорговл&How is ....?final podium place: finish third or rank among the top three?