Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

applicant; nominee; examinee
trial
reception
save
candidate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

There's cold lamb and pasta salad vs. There's some cold lamb and pasta salad

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
'Lie low' vs 'lay low' | to death
listening exercises
There's cold lamb and pasta salad vs. There's some cold lamb and pasta salad #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 am   There's cold lamb and pasta salad vs. There's some cold lamb and pasta salad

Hi,

There's cold lamb and pasta salad. Help yourselves. Could I say "There's some cold lamb etc."?
I'm a Communicator ;-)

There's cold lamb and pasta salad vs. There's some cold lamb and pasta salad #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:08 pm   There's cold lamb and pasta salad vs. There's some cold lamb and pasta salad

Yes.
Dozy
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
There's cold lamb and pasta salad vs. There's some cold lamb and pasta salad #3 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 pm   There's cold lamb and pasta salad vs. There's some cold lamb and pasta salad

Thanks, Dozy. Have a nice day!
I'm a Communicator ;-)

'Lie low' vs 'lay low' | to death
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
http://gendersrelationships.comyet eitherThe revolting forces were just barely held at bay.I'll just have out with it?is there anything wrong with this sentence?springtime of painto respond to vs responding tocompleting Accor's brand portfolio in the countryin such areas as vs in areas such asrequest by or request from?unlessto + verb with ingSay vs.tell